IMDb > "Charmed" A Witch's Tail: Part 1 (2002) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Charmed" A Witch's Tail: Part 1 (2002)

« Prev | 90 of 180 Episodes | Next »

Still Charming

Author: johnnymetcalfe14 from United Kingdom
1 December 2007

Charmed Is In Its Fifth Season And It Still Manages To Entertain. Pheobe, Piper and Paige (Her New Hair Is Great!) Are Back And Are Still Battling Demons As Well As Their Own Personal Ones.

This Episode Revolves Around A Mermaid Called Mylie Trying To Get Her Boyfriend To Confess His Love Otherwise She Is Damned As A Mermaid For Eternity.

This Isn't The Best Start To The Series But It Manages To Entertain As All Kinds Of Mayhem Happens Which We Are Used To By Now. The Only Problem I Had Was With The Sound, They All Sound Like Men Now Which Is Weird But Other Than That, This Is Your Usual Pleasant Charmed Episode That Is Easy To Sit Through But Still Leaves You Excited For The Next Episode.

I'll Give It A 7 Out Of 10.

Sail the seas

Author: Realrockerhalloween from United States
7 September 2016

This has to be the most unusual and unique entry in the Charmed universe dealing with a mermaid. I love when the show isn't afraid to take risks or try new things like an episode dealing with water. What makes it wonderful is the Sea Hag who is insidious, has a fitting look and provides a great performance. Her power is brilliantly thought up and used to perfection. She probably ranks number five on my favorite villain's list. Her scrawl alone was chilling even if you knew nothing about her.

The music is memorable adding to the danger and magical nature swirling around the sisters. The story lines both keep you interested even though it makes you feel pity for two important characters. I like how it goes further with exploring Piper's insecurities and worrying about her impending motherhood.

Charmed hit a home run idea and I can't wait to see if it continues delivering more like it.