IMDb > "Charlie's Angels" Angel in Hiding (1980) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Charlie's Angels" Angel in Hiding (1980)

« Prev | 95 of 110 Episodes | Next »

Meet Julie Rogers

Author: Desertman84 from United States
22 August 2013

In this two-part episode entitled Angel In Hiding,Jody Mills, a would-be model reduced to working in a seedy amateur photography studio, is found murdered in an alley behind the studio.Her father hires the Angels to begin an investigation of Jody's death and her roommate, Julie Rogers.The Angels pose as models and uncover prostitution and murder at the Woodman Agency. Kris, Kelly and Bosley confront John Woodman at a party, and Julie,who would later become the a member of the Charlie Townsend Private Investigations along with Kelly Garret and Kris Munroe.

This it the first episode of season 5 - the final season of Charlie's Angels.In it,we get introduced to the new Angel - Julie Rogers, a streetwise fighter and model who is given her detective license on a trial basis.She is played by Tanya Roberts.She was definitely a welcome addition to the show due to her sexuality.

With regards to the episode,I found it worth the view especially when Kelly and Kris went undercover as models and how they integrated Julie into their group.

Tanya Roberts' debut(!)

Author: robrosenberger from Estero Island
16 June 2013

For this two-part debut of Angel Julie Rogers (Tanya Roberts - THE BEASTMASTER, A VIEW TO A KILL), the writing is solidly middling. But the episode is elevated by the genuinely creepy performance of coke-bottle eyeglassed Jack Albertson (CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY, CHICO AND THE MAN). Plus Christopher Lee! It's also in the running for the most "that guy"-heavy ANGEL episode ever. Shelley Hack's departure is given about one line (they might as well have just said "Yeahhhh...she's gotta go see a guy, about a...thing"). Tanya's backstory has juice - a fashion model raised on the mean streets. Whether we're ready to buy it, is another story. But anyway, the times they are a-changin'...at least a bit. Remember that "once upon a time there were three little girls" intro? The puke-inducingly patronizing one? In this final season, it's gone! Kind of. It's now "three beautiful girls". I'm sure the producers felt very progressive. Now if they had just stopped calling women "girls"...

Christopher lee in Charlies Angels.

Author: schumifan-98282 from United Kingdom
6 November 2016

I enjoyed watching Sir Christopher lee in one of Charlies Angels episodes. it was worth watching, he played a awesome part.Its a shame he wasn't in another episode.I through this was the best out of all the episodes. i hope to buy it on DVD.Do anyone else enjoyed Sir Christopher lee's appearances. I must admit this is very unusual for him to be in this type of film, but after all he tries his best.I prefer Christopher in a suspense or macabre film that suits him best. or maybe he should of done a few episodes on Columbo.I have several programmes i love watching and enjoy the cast but if Sir Christopher lee is not appearing in it i just cannot be bothered to rate it and watch it.