IMDb > "CSI: NY" Corporate Warriors (2005) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"CSI: NY" Corporate Warriors (2005)

« Prev | 27 of 197 Episodes | Next »

Three For The Money

Author: ccthemovieman-1 from United States
22 October 2006

Three stories for your money in this episode.

1 - A man is seen staggering around at a crowded Italian Fesitval in the city. Why staggering, he grabs a parade float with money on it. Spectactors think he's robbing the money so they go over and beat the crap out of him. He winds up dead. It turns out the beating didn't kill, but something that happened before he made it to the festival. Stella and Danny go to work on trying to solve this.

2 - A dead man is seen sitting straight up on a bench in Central Park. It turns out his head is just resting on his neck, being cleanly severed. Mac and Lindsay investigate. It turns out the man who died in case one killed the guy in case two, but who killed the first man?? Martial arts is the subject.

3 - A 10-year-old boy is found burned to death in his apartment. Something is fishy as the window was open, so why he why didn't he use it? Sheldon and Don are on it. The game of chess helps solve this case.

Overall, an entertaining episode but with three stories, they jump around quickly so you have to really pay attention.

My favorite episode

Author: chuckliddell8 from United States
12 March 2006

Corporate Warriors was undoubtedly my favorite episode ever. When i mention it as my favorite i must single out the story-line involving the head of APV (i think thats what it was). A huge corporate company. It's CEO is an intense, confident, good-looking killer. Tony Schiena plays the role of Paul Martin subtly and perfectly. The bar fight at the end was awesome too (i "googled" Schiena after watching the episode and found out that this guy has had a very interesting past. A world champion in karate amongst other things. Impressive). It was also a huge surprise seeing Lori Petty (Point Break) - where has she been? She supplied some good humor in her portrayal of a drunkard bar owner. Thomas Schulze was good too (i personally didn't care too much about that story-line. I found myself waiting for them to get back to the Corporate Warriors story). Gary Sinise, well! One of the finest actor's in the world does what he needs to do to pull off one of the hottest shows on TV. The new girl, who's part of the team is not bad either. All in all - the best episode so far!!!

Quick Review

Author: Christian Sloan from United States
15 March 2014

Recently started watching the CSI: NY Series (yes, I'm somewhat late to the game) and "Corporate Warriors" definitely laid down the gauntlet as my favourite episode of the series thus far.

Great to see Lori Petty with her minor appearance (always remember her from Tank Girl and In The Army Now) while Tony Schiena made a case for stealing the episode with his largely understated character (given that this was one of his first roles he certainly has the gravitas to achieve great things).

Outside of Forest Gump and Apollo 13 I'm admittedly not the biggest Gary Sinise fan and would have preferred to see an Armand Assante persona deliver the role.