Andrew creates a documentary called "Buffy, Slayer of the Vampyres", a record of the current situation in Sunnydale to show to future generations. He manages to capture many important moments, and to annoy almost everyone in the house. But Buffy needs to tear him away from his filmmaking because the Seal of Danzalthar is active and Andrew may hold the key to closing it before it destroys the town. Written by
Did You Know?
The sequence with the Mutant Enemy mascot, the little monster that goes "Grr Argh" at the end of all episodes, was changed for a total of six episodes:
- in "Becoming Part Two" (#2.22) it said, 'Oh, I need a hug."
- in "Amends" (#3.10) it wore a Santa hat and bells were jingling.
- in "Graduation Day Part Two" (#3.22) it wore a graduation cap.
- in "Once More With Feeling" (#6.07) it sang its "Grr Argh."
- in "Storyteller" (#7.16) it sang, "We are as gods."
- in "Chosen" (#7.22) it looked out at the viewers instead of looking straight-forward.
When the camera pans over the graffiti that says "Die cheerleaders" the shadow of a cameraman is clearly visible as it reaches the furthest right. See more
Oh, hello, there, gentle viewers. You caught me catching up on an old favorite. It's wonderful to get lost in a story, isn't it? Adventure and heroics and discovery: don't they just take you away? Come with me now, if you will, gentle viewers. Join me on a new voyage of the mind. A little tale I like to call: Buffy, Slayer of the Vampyrs.
The mutant enemy sings, "We are as gods!" quoting from a fantasy sequence in that episode involving an idyllic Greco Roman after-life. See more
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme
Performed by Nerf Herder See more