IMDb > "Bones" The Man on Death Row (2005) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Bones" The Man on Death Row (2005)

« Prev | 7 of 245 Episodes | Next »

Introducing Howard Epps

Author: Michelle Palmer from United States
10 July 2016

This is the first of several continuation stories on Bones. Howard Epps is an evil man who is just about to be executed. Booth ticks a lot of people off doing the right thing - making sure he is 100% guilty. The story ends in a way I never saw coming!

The friendship between Booth and Bones grows stronger. She says some things in the end that makes you happy these two are partners. She has a lot of respect for Booth and you can see the attraction in the end. The chemistry between B & B is what makes this show so wonderful!

We'll see Howard Epps in, I believe, two more episodes before he's done with.

The One With The Man On Death Row...

Author: Taylor Kingston from Australia
15 May 2016

I like this episode. It's completely different from everything else we've seen so far. Granted, that is only six episodes, but still. I like how they change the way the show is slightly, for a great episode.

In this episode, an old acquaintance of Booth, who is a defense attorney, asks him to ask Bones a favor. The team is asked to investigate her newest client, Howard Epps, who is on Death Row, and only has two days to live. They have to determine in this man deserves to die or not.

Fun Fact: Booth says that the legal age of consent for sex is 18 in Washington D.C. However, in thirty states (including D.C.) the legal age is 16.

Best part of the episode: Nothing in particular.

Worst part of the episode: Nothing in particular.

Overall, I give this episode a 7 out of 10, which in my ratings book is: Great.