IMDb > "The Batman" Clayface of Tragedy (2005) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Batman" Clayface of Tragedy (2005)

« Prev | 14 of 67 Episodes | Next »

Bye-Bye Bennett

Author: Ethan_Martin from United States
23 July 2016

The title of this episode certainly fits, it's a tragedy through and through. So far this is the best episode of "The Batman" yet, much like Wesker, Clayface is almost incapable of having a bad episode. I mean he's has 2 episodes that were on my "Best Episodes" list from the past two series. And now we can add this to the list of contenders for the title of "Best Episode". Like every other Clayface episode, the animation is awesome and Clayface is really fluid. On top of the great animation, the story also kicks into high gear. You feel sorry for Bennett in this, not just because he turns into this monster, but also because his animosity towards his boss is kind of justified. I really hope their are more episodes that have Bennett in them, because this is a great start to a villain.

continuing the story The The Rubberface of Comedy

Author: disdressed12 from Canada
28 October 2008

this episode is a continuation of the previous episode The Rubberface of Comedy,which i really enjoyed.this is the last episode of season 1.i liked this episode as well as the previous.i like where they took the story.i hadn't seen a full episode of this series until i watched the previous episode.after having watched this episode and the previous one,i noticed that there is more depth to the character of Bruce Wayne.the series seems to touch more on the personal life and tragic aspect that id the Batman/Bruce Wayne.of course,i've now only seen 2 episodes,and maybe it's just my imagination.either way,this story contained in the 2 episodes was good and a good intro to the series.for me,The Batman:The Clayface of Tragedy is an 8/10