"Batman: The Animated Series" Harley's Holiday (1994)

« Prev | 76 of 85 Episodes | Next »

Probably second best in series

Author: A_Different_Drummer from North America
6 September 2013

If you dig around you will find that the Harley Quinn character is by a wide margin the single most popular "bad guy" in the series, astonishingly popular with with boys and girls. And with good reason. There is something irresistibly charming about Harley that resonates, no matter what mischief she is up to. Did not get the background notes on this episode but clearly the producers and writers wanted to give Harley an episode of her own, and this is the closest they could come. The animation is superb. The one and only Arleen Sorkin does the voice (essentially, a voice she invented, without realizing it). A treasure. Even Bob Kane, the creator of B-Man, is on hand, making it one of the few stories he participated in before his death a few years later.

Paul Dini does it again

Author: Ethan_Martin from United States
12 July 2016

If anybody knew how to write for Harley Quinn, it was Paul Dini. It's almost like they were made for each other, because this is probably one of, if not THE funniest episode in the series. Like with every other Harley episode, the comedy and character shine, there's just something about her that makes you love her. The comedy is so fast-paced, it's even more amazing that Joker is nowhere near this. I don't think it'll make it to my "Top 10 Best Episodes" list, but it's certainly close, maybe 11 or 12. There's nothing serious about this, no dark themes, or anything like that, it's just pure comedy gold. If you want a Batman episode that's 99% comedy and 1% action, look no further than this.

How to explain Harley in just words?

Author: Rasmus Elo Jensen from Denmark
29 November 2015

The answer is: YOU CAN'T!

Iv'e watched this episode today, and TRULY I have been in love With this this character for a whole lot of time. Actually, she is MY:

BEST FEMALE ASSOCIATED CHARACTER OF ALL TIME!

First, I didn't Actually understand, WHO she really was... Now, after have been watching all The episodes With her in The series I see it.

SHE'S NOT JUST A GIRL/ OR A WOMAN. The point is, you Will never REALLY know her.

...Wow, I understand, If you don't get my opinion, or reasons for my love to her.

IT'S MAD LOVE, HEY! All those times we're watched her in The show... Look, She's never usual every time, I mean NOT alike "Does The same" so we never really know, what's going to happen The NEXT time we see her.

"HARLEY QUINN IS A MYSTERY FULL OF SURPRICES, Fellas" She changes her mind faster than The speed of light! Isn't that a bit of a "Crazy Mad Mystery"?

Buddy, we can do this! You know, it's not supposed to be good or bad The things you do. The only thing you Can say is bad or good is what YOU choose is.

All of this, is what a character like Harley Quinn is The Best example of, (In my opinion)! Take all The times we're been watching her, how she was in The past. But most of all, you should never forget:

How is your favorite character Right Now? You Will Always remember The best times you ever had With it, and keeping Them in your memory. The most important thing is: Do, what you Can do NOW! The chance is right in front right at this moment. YOU CAN DO IT, PAL!

YEARH, Well. That's what I wanted to get out in this review. Not that I'm like "THE SOURCE TO THE WORLD" but everybody has their opinions, at least.

...This was my opinion about my journey With MY favourite villain character of all time:

Harley...