In a bar, a collection of Batman's enemies chat about their failed attempts to kill him.
10 November 1992 (USA)
See more »
Aspect Ratio: 1.33 : 1
See full technical specs
Did You Know?
Harvey Dent uses the two motif throughout the episode:
- every time his hand is seen he has 2 deuces (twos) and two face cards (a pun on his name)
- he also has a four (2*2) card in one shot;
- he applies half-and-half cream to his coffee;
- his story is second in the anthology,
- he wields two .22 caliber handguns at the end
- and the Joker snubs Dent by saying he's seeing double and will always come in second.
During Two-Face's story, he removes Batman's Utility Belt but in several subsequent shots, Batman is seen still wearing it. See more
[a poker game starts at the Stacked Deck Club
I want a nice, clean game, gentlemen.
That'll be a first...
Batman The Animated Series
Written by Danny Elfman & Shirley Walker See more