"21 Jump Street" I'm Okay, You Need Work (1988)

« Prev | 27 of 102 Episodes | Next »

Hanson Gets Trapped

Author: Desertman84 from United States
14 April 2015

"I'm OK- You Need Work" is the fifteenth episode of the second season of the show that has Officer Tom Hanson central to the story as he goes undercover and unfortunately gets trapped inside a rehabilitation clinic. He apparently had to investigate it due to claims of patient abuse.Despite warnings from Captain Fuller,he decided to go by himself to check the claims which only led to disastrous results of being stuck inside and later find out that he was set up by someone whom he put in prison in his first case as a crew member of 21 Jump Street.

Once again,we get to see Officer Hanson as the primary crew presented in the story.Johnny Depp does a good job being Hanson.Everything would have turned out fine if only the writers provided the viewer a recap of what happened of during the first case so as not to place some confusion on the story.But despite of it,it was still great to see Depp's talent as he provides us glimpses of becoming one of the biggest movie stars in Hollywood during the show.