Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (VG) More at IMDbPro »

This game is very fun to play with the Eds.

Author: maxnsam05 from United States
28 October 2007

The graphics in this game were awesome. I too am a fan of the Ed, Edd n Eddy cartoon, if I do say so myself. I know there aren't as many levels in this game as I had expected, but, still I had a real fun time playing it. If you're a fan of Ed, Edd n Eddy and wanna try out their video game for a few days, trust me, you're gonna have hours and hours of fun. My favorite game character in the game is Ed because he's very tough. He can lift and throw objects and animals, he can break through walls and platforms made up of wood, and he's basically the funniest character in the game with a lot of humor and a great personality. The other 2 Eds, Eddy and Double D, they're pretty funny, too.

Not recommended for the fans.

Author: emasterslake from United States
18 October 2007

I found it cool for the Eds to have their own console game. Features almost all the locations you'd see in the cartoon. As well as some different ones for the game. The main object to this game is get as much cash as you can to obtain delicious jawbreakers. And unlock a couple of clips.

Half of the game is 2-D animated, but not authentic animation from A.K.A. Cartoons. And the very same voice actors reprise their roles in it.

What's disappointing is there's not that much of a challenge in this game. I mean the SpongeBob games have more value. But literary it only took 3 hours to finish the game. That's less than a day instead of 2 weeks straight! It be cooler if the locations are more accurate, or least the video game team to study better. And it be cooler if there's more open space to walk around. Wouldn't it be fun to walk around inside the Ed's home? Sabotage the other neighborhood kid's property. Cause trouble at the neighborhood dump? If the game creators listen to the fans more, we'd expected this game to be a 5 star game instead of a 3 star game. So in the end, don't expect this game to keep you busy for long. And even if you're not a fan of the cartoon, it won't change the way you feel about this game.