IMDb > The 100 Greatest Family Films (2005) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

The 100 Greatest Family Films (TV) More at IMDbPro »

The 100 Greatest Family Films

Author: Jackson Booth-Millard from United Kingdom
23 January 2006

This was another 100 greatest countdown that people voted for on the Channel 4 website. Narrated by Bob Hoskins (who was in the list) this was quite essential because I was always wondering and hoping what would be number one. There were contributions from Lord Sir Richard Attenborough, some of the Coronation Street cast, Steven Spielberg and many others. The films that appeared on the list included: Stuart Little, Peter Pan, The Nutty Professor, Fantasia, Free Willy, Bend It Like Beckham, Time Bandits, Spirited Away, The Muppet Movie, Flash Gordon, King Kong, The King and I, My Fair Lady, The Iron Giant, Chicken Run, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Pinocchio, Bean, School of Rock, Jumanji, Dumbo, Spider-Man, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Beetlejuice (certificate 15?), Bedknobs and Broomsticks, It's a Wonderful Life, Wallace & GRomit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit, The Goonies, Edward Scissorhands, Aladdin, Gremlins (certificate 15?), Mrs. Doubtfire, Men in Black, Home Alone, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Jungle Book, The Sound of Music, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Jurassic Park, The Lords of the Rings Trilogy, The Wizard of Oz, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Back to the Future, Toy Story, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Mary Poppins, Shrek and the quite deserved number one E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial. Very good!