IMDb > "FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman" (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman" More at IMDbPro »

One of the greatest PBS Kids shows after Zoom!

Author: emiliehope from United States
17 June 2006

I heard this show was aimed toward the younger kids, but I feel it's for anyone, any age. I'm 13, and I still watch PBS! When I first saw the commercials for these, I thought it was for younger kids. Then, the first episode came on. I recognized Taylor, from ZOOM. I thought it was so neat that they got to go on challenges, and go to different places! I actually learn things from watching this show, and Ruff Ruffman is just so funny! After watching the very first episode, I told all my friend and sister about "Fetch!" Now we all watch it, and we're addicted! Again, this is a show for all ages, and you learn stuff almost every day. It's a new era for PBS. Way to go!

I used to LOVE this show!

Author: YungRapunxel212 from United States
18 April 2013

This is the greatest PBS show there ever will be. I will refer to this series as Fetch. Fetch is a spectacular game show that interacts with kids. My favorite animated character was Blossom the cat. I loved Ruff Ruffman,too. I love how it makes the kids go use clues to find things. And if some kids did not get picked they could have gotten bonus points. I remember coming home from school and turning this show on. It is very suitable for children, it is on the PBS network, but nothing violent, sexual, or no language. Like I said before, this is the best PBS show ever.

Don't watch this.

Author: from United States
13 March 2011

Several times while watching this, I've noticed that the situations the kids are put in can be solved much more simply than the shows makes them. For instance, one group of kids had to get the remote which controlled a toy boat with a clue in it on across a pool from the kids. The remote was in a basket floating in the pool. So instead of just swimming to the remote and grabbing it, they had to spend somewhere between 30 minutes to a whole hour constructing a long pole which they used to slide under a section of the remote to pick it up. The makers of the show should have put the kids in situations in which the kids had to do a certain thing instead a much simpler and quicker way of acquiring the next clue.

Also, usually one of the kids had to stay behind from one of the adventures the kids go on and instead watch his/her friends have fun. after a while the left behind kid does get to do a quiz based on the events which happened in the show to earn points, but its not nearly as much as the other kids earn. At the end of the show, whichever kid has the highest points can win a prize. So obviously the kid left behind has no chance of winning. In the end, this show was just a waste of time for me, as little as I watched it, though there may be some people who can enjoy this type of show.