IMDb > Attack Force (2006) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Attack Force

Attack Force (V) More at IMDbPro »

Page 7 of 9: [Prev][2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [Next]

Who Was That Man Dressed In Black?

Author: azlady44 from United States
3 January 2007

I have been a fan of Mr. Seagal for years and always rent and/or go see his movies. Attack Force was a farce - why make this movie? He didn't appear much, used someone else's voice, and did little acting. He is capable of so much more and this film was a disappointment. If this is where his movies are headed, I suggest he stick to producing, directing, or observing. I was embarrassed for him - this was not the Seagal I have followed for so many years. It was more of a horror movie - something I have never - up until now - seen him do. The bloody slashing was offensive and a big surprise as this is not something I expect to see in Mr. Seagal's movies. Has he been ill? Is there a problem with his voice which requires a "stand in" voice? I truly would like to know what the problem is and if this is what his future movies will be - if so - then I won't be attending nor renting anymore.

Disappointed

Author: eileenmilan from United States
1 January 2007

I was very disappointed with this movie. To much talking and not enough action. The voice over was extremely bad. Who's voice did they use? It sounded like Martin Sheen. The voice didn't even come close the Mr. Seagal's. I know Steven Seagal can and has done better. While I was watching this movie I was wondering how Steven Seagal could even think of letting this film be released in it's present state. Did Mr. Seagal even see the final cut before it was released? If I was him I would not release another film until it was done right. If he had no say so in this release I would definitely change the wording in the next contract. I would not recommend paying to see this movie. Unfortunately I paid to rent it.

What was he thinking????????

Author: manngunn from United States
29 December 2006

So you know I am a huge Steven Seagal fan. I have all his movies and enjoy them. That all ended tonight! I just got done Attack Force. OH MY GOD it is the worst excuse for a movie Steven Seagal could have ever done. First they overdub his voice with someone else, not always, and sometimes it splits in the scenes back and forth from fake to real voice and back. The fake voice is very noticeably not his.... The plot is beyond horrible and stupid, seems it should have been an aliens attack movie to start with but they changed it to a superhuman drug kinda thing later??????? Seagal has no action AT ALL until the last 5 minutes and that is a hideous excuse of a hand to hand fight, looks like my kids slap fighting at each other. Sloppy and fake!!!! The whole movie is done in the dark, all night scenes and very low light, muddy blury and drab. No good explosions, gun fights, or action of any kind, I actually could not wait for it to be over..

And I feel sick for watching it.

I just couldn't believe what I saw

Author: Chris from Netherlands
29 December 2006

my wife and myself have been die-hard Seagal fans since his early ages. There were many were bashing Steven already a few movies ago, we kept on believing him.

We didn't have high expectations of this movie -call it bits of positive hope-, but what we saw made us speechless, trying to understand why Steven has let himself get into such a rubbish, ultra low budget movie...

is there a story? well, they tried to poorly copy the story of resident evil, this one does not breath out any story. take this with poor acting of almost all cast, and an end you don't understand, and you should conclude it's a waste of your time to watch this movie.

Steven - if you can't get to do a normal budget movie anymore... take time off and don't waste your career! ...please!..

Steven Segal wins over the bad guys

Author: freezefire-1 from United States
24 December 2006

I love Steven Segal movies but this is a awful movie. The voice over is nuts and this is the worst movie I've seen with Steven Segal in. The movie did not have Steven Segal doing a lot of action. Most of his movies he is doing more action. The plot has many holes in the story line. I got lost with the change in plots and some of the plots did not fit the story line.In one screen Steven looks like he has a double chin. The change in the queen fighting Steven and she got stabbed on the right but it changes to the left then back to the right.In some parts he looks bored. Some parts in the story line the picture is the same too long. I'm glad Steven with not work with this company again. He is a good actor and does not need movies like this one in his history.

Still in shock!

Author: jamesaward007 from United States
24 December 2006

Hardly know where to begin...

As an avid fan and collector of all Seagals DVD's, I preordered this mess via Amazon. Excited to receive I was. Here comes the mail - great AF has arrived.

Five minutes in to this I couldn't believe my ears. WHO the heck was dubbing StevO's voice??? Sounded like Matthew McConnaghey after he smoked weed and played the bongos. A weird kind of feyish southern accent. I think.

Every other scene seemed to be this way. Ruined the damn movie.

I don't mind SteveO's slow diction in his 'normal' accent, but this was horrendous. Enough! If as some have written, our hero bailed on this dreck after many changes, rewrites etc. the least he should do is take his name of the 'Screenplay' credit.

This can only do for SS what Rhinestone did for Sly. Oblivion...

Worse Movie I've Ever Seen ...... Period

Author: diamond482 from Edmonton, Ab. Canada
21 December 2006

I wish I could have given this thing a zero. I use to be a huge Steven fan and I keep getting sucked into renting his movies. He should have just quit after Above the Law. That was his one and only. This move, Attack Force ... has voice overs like a really bad dubbed Chinese kung fu movie. It just really really sucks bad. Don't bother, go give some guy on the street pan handling 5 bucks instead. Acting is bad, story is bad, voice overs are super puzzling, as his voice is in some scenes and then they voice over some kind of goofy voice at other times. I sat there with my mouth open and just wanted to turn it off after the first 15 minutes, when I realized it just wasn't gonna get any better.

Egads!

Author: duncanmaclachlan from United States
19 December 2006

I see as many Steven Seagall movies as I can and I have the wife watch them with me. She groans, but she watches that Trading Places fluff, so how can she complain? Anyhow, "Attack Force" was a severe letdown. I can't believe that Steven Seagall would let this movie pass as any kind of entertainment. It reminds me of the slow degeneration that has happened to the Seagall franchise. Much like the cowboy westerns, towards the end of that genre, the producers were foisting vampire and Frankenstein cowboys on an ever disenchanted fan audience and Steven Seagall is fast approaching the same end. This movie in one word? Egads! It looked more like the slashing bloodsuckers from Dracula's castle than something to be taken for entertainment. The acting cast was skewed. Who was that Frenches policeman and what's with the blond who's not even in the credits? She backed out after realizing she cursed any career she had hoped for? As if the Steven even hoped for a romance in the flick. She looked like his teenage daughter and he looked like he buys his love off the street. He's getting too old for that stuff or get an older classier babe. What? One can't be found? Make a better movie! I'll try to be entertained by another Steve movie, but even my long patience is running thin after fifteen years. I hate to admit my wife is right. I hope Steve gets it right on the next one. This movie absolutely stunk.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Author: Steven Ashley Wilson from United States
17 December 2006

I was walking down the aisle at Blockbuster looking for an action movie to rent. I came across Attack Force. I have enjoyed previous Seagal movies. I knew full well not to expect that good of a movie, but I have always enjoyed Seagal and his martial arts. So...without checking here first and without having even heard of this film, I decided to rent it.

Oh my God. I can't believe anyone would give this movie more than one star! The over dubbing of Seagal's voice was so bad and distracting. As was previous stated, Seagal looked tired and lethargic. The plot was all over the place and the ending was sudden with no closure. The movie was really bad! It was quite the disappointment!

what happened to dubbing???

Author: banda-5 from United States
17 December 2006

i have been watching Segal movies since i was a teen,but i swear this is the worst yet. i know they say he has put on weight.. but when you are nearly 60, weight can be a problem. but you can put a 100 people reading dialog in a room and have a Segal fan blindfolded and even with that many people you can definitely pick out that voice. this movie uses someone else's voice off and on so many times it is unreal. even mid sentence it changes. i won't even go into the lack of movement on his part... lets just say the action that you can tell is really Segal.. reminds one of too little girls slapping at each other. after watching this movie i watched the internet to see if Segal would sue... that is how bad it was , so if you watch it bring a barf bag this one is nasty.

Page 7 of 9: [Prev][2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [Next]