Fun with cast and crew

Author: StanMakitadonuts
15 January 2007

This was a pretty cool little video, fun and funny stuff. It's always neat to see behind the scenes stuff, especially on a movie you really enjoy. It's been said before but this cast is top to bottom some of the best actors in the comedy game, and it's fun to see them do what they do. it's worth the watch so check it out if you are a fan, or even if you want to see some behind the scenes stuff check it out. If you liked this I also recommend the DVD commentary, it's pretty funny, and you learn a bit about the movie, and movie making in general. Also the American pie 2/3 DVD's have multiple commentary options, worth checking out for the true fan.

Great making-of documentary

Author: Grace Zeh (filmgirlgz@gmail.com) from Chantilly, Virginia, USA
14 July 2006

I love this kind of documentary. This is because it's always fun to watch the cast and crew talk about their experiences filming a particular movie and working with their co-stars as well as the crew of that particular movie. In addition, it's also fun to see what happened behind the scenes during the filming of a particular movie, such as takes or bloopers. Anytime I watch a DVD or special edition VHS, I always look forward to seeing the documentaries afterward, that is, if there are any on it. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that this was a great making-of documentary. In conclusion, I hope you enjoy this making-of documentary.