IMDb > TNA Wrestling: Bound for Glory (2005) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

TNA Wrestling: Bound for Glory (TV) More at IMDbPro »

My first TNA show....WWE's in trouble

Author: Shepja87 from United Kingdom
2 January 2006

This was my first ever TNA show, and I was impressed beyond belief. The quality of athletes and matches on show made this single show more spectacular than a lot of the match in WWE over the past 6 years. There were things in this show alone that I'd not seen in......................well ever. Some stuff the human body should not take, such as Jeff Hardy flying off the top of the stage through Abyss through a table. A mix of hardcore, high flying, technical extra, TOTAL NON-STOP ACTION!

I'm not going into great detail, but i recommend you guys try and see any TNA show you can, because the lines will be toooo long once WWE is put out of business.

The Best Wrestling Show Ever...Period

Author: coldremedy500 from United Kingdom
27 November 2005

This was by far,the greatest wrestling event ever.period.All you W.W.E. fans,watch T.N.A. impact on Spike TV.Every T.N.A. show is miles better than W.W.E.Tell everyone...T.N.A...is...coming!!! T.N.A. includes :The Dudley boys,Christian,D.D.P.,Jeff Jarrett,Kevin Nash,Jeff Hardy,Raven,Gail Kim,Miss Jackie,X-Pac,Road Dogg,Billy"Mr Ass"Gunn,Rhino,Sabu,The Sandman,Shannon Moore,Scott Hall,D-Lo Brown,K-Kwik,Simon Diamond,Vampiro,Psicosis,Ken shamrock,Juventud,The franchise,Buff Bagwell,Ron and Don Harriss,Konnan,Lance Storm...Bret Hart!!!! They Are Just Some Of the superstars T.N.A. has to offer.

Look Out For Other titles : turning point,victory road,genesis,no surrender,sacrifice and plenty more high impact,high flying,technical wrestling events!!!

The Best "Superbowl" In Wrestling

Author: keithpettyworld from United States
7 May 2006

Sorry to the WWE marks who will mark "No" on my review because they can't handle the truth but this was the better SUPERBOWL event between the two within the past year. At WrestleMania, we got a title match that was under 10 Min's (triple threat)...another title match that didn't give the people what they wanted (Cena/HHH)...pointless time wasting matches (Pillowfight; Boogeyman & Booker T)...and only had two matches worth talking about when you left the building that were spot fest (Edge & Foley/Ladder Match). However, Bound For Glory delivered here even when they had to change the card at the last minute. As we had the Monster's Ball 2 which was just an all out brawl full of weapons, the Ultimate X match which was just amazing & you get the rematch as well since the match had a malfunction in the last 3 Min's. , AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels put on a wrestling clinic in their Ironman rematch, and AMW vs. The Naturals was another great tag team match complete with brawling & wrestling for belts that the company gives a damn about. Yeah, the World Title match was really short but hey, Rhino already fought a tough match & thrown in his one at the last min...what's Mysterio/Angle/Orton's excuse? The rest of the time filler matches were fun to watch & you weren't sitting back watching the clock just waiting for this to be over. Again, TNA..the REAL WRESTLING federation these days delivered the better product.