IMDb > Out at the Wedding (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Out at the Wedding More at IMDbPro »

Bravo!!

Author: clamoweho83 from United States
9 June 2007

Thank you Seattle International Film Festival for programming this film in your 2007 line up!! What a refreshing, fun and unique story!! I can't wait until it goes to theaters or DVD so I can tell my friends to see it!! There's something for everyone in this hilarious movie. I loved the story revolving around the two sisters trying to find their way to a closer relationship as adults and who live completely different lives, one a sweet southern belle and the other a NY city "urbanite." Both are gorgeous!! There are never enough comedies - especially smart and well acted comedies! When will it be in theaters? When will it be available on DVD?

Excellent movie - go see it!

Author: penncare from Southern California
14 August 2008

I am surprised that it didn't get a higher number of stars. This movie was absolutely enjoyable! I highly recommend it because it was very cute and funny. I saw this movie at last year's Philadelphia Gay and Lesbian Film Festival and have been waiting for it to come on DVD since. You won't be disappointed. The storyline is a comedic mix up of who is who and this leads to a very gay Three Stooges-esquire roundabout without Moe slapping someone. The acting is top notch and It is a great date movie and a very good movie to watch with friends over dinner. If you go to their website (www.outatthewedding.com) you will see a synopsis of the movie and the movie is still making the festival circuit so go see it if it is in your hometown or are a movie chaser!