Good Video Short

Author: morgie55 from United States
22 December 2008

I'm sorry that there are people who think it's okay to insult minority religions. See the last one star "review" here.

This video was a recording of an event at Celebrity Center in Los Angeles. In it there were several non-Scientologists, politicians and celebrities that discussed the subject and Scientology's impact on the community.

The politician who professed to using Scientology's drug reform program on firefighters affected by the dust & chemicals of the 9/11 disaster in New York had quite an impact.

This video has a lot of messages for the world that should not be ignored. No matter how you feel about Scientology, you should watch this video.

Very surprising !

Author: faireqqchose from France
21 March 2006

An unusual and very surprising DVD ! I would recommend this DVD to anyone who hear about Scientology and wants to know more about it.

It contains many data about Ron Hubbard, a very peculiar person who did a lot for finding ways to help people.

It contains many data on the actions of Scientology around the world : - what solutions for illiteracy - what solutions for crime, war, - their actions for 09/11 - etc.

It is really an unusual glance at a religion, we would not expect that. I heard a lot about Scientology from Tom Cruise and John Travolta. Here are the facts.

Great Intro to a Fascinating Religion

Author: james mourgos (mourgos@juno.com) from United States
5 March 2006

I enjoyed this short intro and was happy to see the celebrities being honored by the Church of Scientology. I was further educated as to their roles in education, drug abuse and criminal reform. Quite a lot of info. I don't believe the media is a good source of info regarding any religion and this video really pounds the point home that people need to be more receptive to what they can do with this society. Mr. Miscavige was well-spoken in all he said in plain language. I was especially impressed with the woman from New York regarding the drug treatment program proposed and funded by Tom Cruise for the firefighters from 9/11. Nice. The DVD was nicely edited and can be played at home.