Will is a hippie college student who finds himself in the middle of a battle between vampires and a group of warlocks called Sentries; but when he's bitten by a seductive vampire he's ...
See full summary »
In Las Vegas, the powerful three hundred year old vampire Sylvian hires Dr. van Helm to research a cure to survive in the sun. She uses three vampire women as guinea pigs to test the serum ... See full summary »
A mysterious new girl arrives in posh suburban neighborhood and quickly sets out to terrorize the town. As she starts breaking into homes and torturing the occupants, they begin to realize that she isn't just another girl next door.
Robert A. Masciantonio
Nite Tales is a horror anthology introduced by "Flava Flav" that includes two movies, Karma and Storm. "Karma" teaches four young thieves that crime does not pay. In "Storm" college ... See full summary »
Some nightmares never go away, especially for Laurie Cardell, whose secret is about to end. To the world she is a beautiful actress living the Hollywood Life, but to Daniel, she is the ... See full summary »
C. Thomas Howell,
In the end of the 70's, the dysfunctional Kenneth Bianchi lives with his mother and is obsessed with joining the police force. When his application is refused, his mother sends him to Los ... See full summary »
C. Thomas Howell,
Walter Kipling is an introverted yet determined inventor at Zspace Industries with a dream of being a hero in space exploration. When he's passed over for a fellowship on an upcoming launch... See full summary »
Lindsey K. Vaerst
When Captain Kyle Fierson's (A.J. Draven) Black Ops Unit is ambushed during a raid to rescue a deadly nuclear device that has fallen into the wrong hands, he must run for his life to not ... See full summary »
'Bad boy' actor Huckle Saxton lets fame get to his head and turns into a ferocious beast, ripping Hollywood to shreds. Will he sink his teeth into the role of a lifetime or succumb to the dangers of the Hollywood lifestyle?
Chris W. Freeman,
C. Thomas Howell,
Will is a hippie college student who finds himself in the middle of a battle between vampires and a group of warlocks called Sentries; but when he's bitten by a seductive vampire he's forced to come to terms with his new state of being... Written by
2. Tony Todd has officially extinguished all the goodwill he mustered by playing the Candyman and Captain Sisco's dad. He isn't so much slumming it here as eating fish bones from the dumpster.
3. This well oiled six-pack hunk in the lead might be able to fill out a white T-shirt, but an actor he ain't. Evertime he opens his mouth, you want to curl up in embarrassment. Oh. dear.
4. Who writes this dialogue anyway? Someone call child labour on these producers: I think they're illegally employing a bunch of kindergärtners to do their screenplay for them.
5. Where's the 'sexy seductress' promised in the plot synopsis? You don't mean the ugly old tart wrapped in cling-film, with more botox than Jane Fonda do you? Whoops.
6. The fight scenes are ssoooo pathetic, they should play an instrumental of Kung Fu Fighting in the background, and pretend it's supposed to be a comedy.
7. There is a highly camp black best friend who calls everyone dawgs and has a secret funky handshake with Mr Muscle. He might as well have STEREOTYPE tattooed on his head. But get this.. HE DOESN'T DIE. AMAZING.
8. Tru Blood, Twilight, Vampire Chronicles.. ENOUGH ALREADY. Especially when the end result is as dismal as it is here.
9. The Thirst: Blood War? That title.. SUCKS (Pun intended ho ho)
10.Seriously guys.. what's the deal with the PS1?!
The director is called Tom Shell, which is quite apt as you'll feel like a shell of a person after submitting yourself to this drivel. It also concludes with the threat of a sequel, to which I can only respond with the Wilheim Scream our hunk unleashes just before the end.
It's probably started filming even now, after all it shouldn't take Mr Shell too long to muster up the 7 new pence and half a packet of wine necessary to complete production. And that would still be more than they spent on the original.. 2/10
1 of 9 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?