The Number 23 (2007)
- The last time Jim Carrey and Joel Schumacher worked together was in Batman Forever (1995). In that film, Carrey's character (the Riddler) also showed an obsession for numbers, which he used to represent letters of the alphabet in his riddles. The numbers were 1, 8, and 5. Batman figured out that 1 and 8 were meant to be 18. 18 + 5 = 23.
- The number 23 is a W, and in "Batman Forever" there is a scene of Carrey underneath a W (the gate outside Wayne Manor).
- The dog in the movie is named NED. N is the 14th letter of the alphabet; E is the fifth; and D is the fourth. 14 + 5 + 4 = 23.
- The numbers on Isaac's car is 023 5HJ, H is the eight letter in the alphabet and J is the tenth, 5 + 8(H) + 10(J) = 23.
- The store front numbers that Fingerling is standing in front of while watching Fabrizia & Phoenix add to 23 (12, and 110).
- The film was released in the US on February 23, 2007.
- The number of Walter Sparrow's footlocker 85307 = 23 (8+5+3+7).
- The PO Box that Carrey and his family mail the boxes to is "P.O.Box 977". 9+7+7=23.
- His birthday is February the 3rd, 2/3, 23.