Rocky Balboa (2006)
- After talking with his son, Rocky follows a woman up an escalator, thinking she's Adrian. When he gets to her, he discovers she, of course, isn't.
- There were many more visits to Adrian's grave in the original cut.
- Rocky's brain damage being shown to have not been brain damage at all was trimmed from the license scene.
- Two training sequences: one of Rocky doing weight training as well as Mason Dixon doing his training to the tune of Survivor's "Fire Makes Steel" and afterward was a Rocky-only training sequence scored with "Gonna Fly Now". These two sequences were squished together for the final print.
- Before the fight, Marie and Rocky share a hug.
- Rocky says hi to Mike Tyson before the fight.
- The film was also shot with four endings so as not to spoil the end to the watching crowd. They are 1.) Rocky loses the fight by decision. 2.) Rocky loses the fight by K.O. 3.) Rocky wins the fight by decision. 4.) Rocky wins the fight by K.O.