Intellectual Property Rights, sound, color, and script.

Author: Global_Marketing_Pros (andrewdrazdikjr@mail.ru) from United States
23 May 2006

To understand cinematography in its fullest we must appreciate all aspects. The script, sound, and color. Consider the music for Pulp Fiction. The story of stories unfolds and interconnects, just as every plot has a climax so could the opportunity for every life story when intermixing with another may produce a climax. Hence, Pulp Fiction becomes multiple climaxes.

Now consider another theme of thinking outside the parameters of conventional thought, creative and through enticing. Pulp Fiction the soundtrack red/black, and a 1964 Library of Congress (65-7201) book Writings of Sigmund Freud also in the same tone, hue, and pattern of red/black. 50 years separating each other in the making. Now consider this under Annuit Coeptis "He hath prospered our beginning" and the reason for the order of Pulp Fiction scenes which seem to make no sense but to entertain. Henry George Fischer wrote "The Orientation of Hieroglyphs" in 1977, based on decoding a similar mass grouping of images. My point, the mind decodes based on non-fiction importance which is the irony of Pulp-fiction. It has been human nature to be logical, to make knowledge, to survive which is the satire of Pulp-fiction since we don't get more out of the movie than multiple climaxes. Like jerking of our minds into a fantasy film. By coincidence The book Writings of Sigmund Freud contains multiple reference guide books via IBM computer codes. The forefront of psychology, and technology also perhaps the subliminal message the Pulp Fiction soundtrack album jacket designer had in mind if possibly inter-fusing the red/black designs.