IMDb > WCW/NWO Bash at the Beach (1998) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

WCW/NWO Bash at the Beach (TV) More at IMDbPro »

One of the Worst Main Events ever. Rodzilla NO MORE!

Author: amanwhorocks from Czech Republic
26 June 2014

1. Saturn Vs. Raven - These two were great competitors. Exciting match that Raven won. 8.5/10

2. Kidman Vs. Juventud Guerrera - OUTSTANDING match, but I like Kidman as a winner better. 9/10

3. Hair Match: Eddie Guerrero Vs. Chavo Guerrero, Jr. - Chavo shaved his head. 7/10

4. Disco Inferno Vs. Konnan - Poor disco job to that clown in a terrible (and terribly short) match. 5/10

5. Giant Vs. Kevin Greene - Why WCW didn't recognize that Green doesn't work? 5/10

6. WCW Cruiserweight Title Match: Champ-Chris Jericho Vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. - Mysterio's victory was strange and quite incomprehensible. Match was weaker than usual. 7/10

7. WCW T.V. Title Match: Bret Hart Vs. Champ-Booker T. - They put a solid moves, but DQ. 7/10

8. WCW U.S. Title Match: Curt Hennig Vs. Champ-Goldberg - Good, but I have a weak spot for Hennig. 7/10

9. Diamond Dallas Page/Karl Malone Vs. Hollywood Hogan/Dennis Rodman - Malone tried hard, Rodmann EXTREMELY sucked and so the whole match. No I have to say it once again it Sucked in a big way. Because of DDP and Malone I give 3/10