What a Rush!!!!!!!!! The Best Tag Team Ever!!!!

Author: MARVMOOCOW from Australia
6 October 2005

The most successful tag team ever, Hawk and Animal,The Road Warriors aka Legion Of Doom aka L.O.D.This is DVD essential viewing for any wrestling fan. L.O.D were the tag team that inspired many imitators including Powers Of Pain and most notably Demolition(a team that consisted of their training partners) This DVD tells the story of how Hawk and Animal grew up together,trained together,worked together and made the big time together. My biggest gripe with this DVD is that it doesn't show enough of their feud with their biggest imitators DEMOLITION, which was one of my all time favorite tag teams ever, (right behind L.O.D and the Hart Foundation)It would've been great to see the match between all three members of Demolition and LOD with the Ultimate Warrior or the feud against Earthquake and Tugboat RIP HAWK!!!

Great DVD

Author: SoulCaliburGod from United States
15 January 2006

I was always a fan of Animal and Hawk, The Legion of Doom, The Road Warriors, whatever you call them. This DVD was pretty neat. It showed their early beginnings, their rise, and their fall and separation. One of my gripes, as with the other comment, was how they didn't show any feuds. OK, they have one match against Demolition, and a pretty mediocre one at that, but they never bother to show any more of the feud after that one match. They mention and show the ending of their triple tag team match with the Ultimate Warrior against all three members of Demolition but they don't include it. Nor do they include their Survivor Series match that included them on Team Ultimate Warriors. Another example is LOD 2000 when Animal and Hawk win a match against multiple tag teams. This was Animal and Hawk's reunion match after Hawk left for Japan. How could they leave this match out? Another gripe about this DVD is they show mostly victories with only one or two matches ending in DQ. This ended up making the DVD pretty predictable. Just because they lost a match doesn't mean that it was not worth watching. I wish they would have included their last RAW together. I also didn't like how they devoted a lot of time to showing their promos and sometimes not even following up. They have a promo against the Natural Disasters, Earthquake and Typhoon, for example, but they don't show the match because Animal and Hawk lose.

All that aside, this was still a great DVD to buy.