The Dark Knight (2008) Poster

5,186 Reviews
The Dark Knight review
anassalaheldin17 February 2018
Actually, it is one if the best action movies in the history
the best movie
abhihithskate17 February 2018
The plot of the story is well scripted and played. Their is nothing less to except from a superhero movie
R.I.P Heath Ledger
xrreza17 February 2018
A compilation of the best directing and best actress
awesome
aqdas999999999-9-92585417 February 2018
Christopher Nolan never case to amaze me with the balance between the philosophical ideas and entertainment.
It was dark
jtstang-6056317 February 2018
A very well done movie. It was dark. Get it, dark, like dark night... haha. Overall the acting and graphics are some of the best. The set designer did an amazing job.
Compelling
slachelle16 February 2018
I loved the way that this movie makes you sit on the edge of your seat . From the storyline to the acting , I give this movie a strong 8 . I can only imagine the amount of stunt work that was put into this.
One of the greatest
acebreaoeva16 February 2018
Arguably one of the greatest superhero movies of all time brings all the action, suspense, and comic book things you want in one movie.
The Dark Knight - the unreachable Batman movie
bat_pereira15 February 2018
One of the best movies ever.

This is only possible to say because of the brilliant perfomance from Heath Ledger as the Joker, ofuscating very often Harvey Dent as a vilain. Sure, the story itself is good enough to set it apart from others superhero movies, by a long shot, sometimes it doesn't even feel like one, and Christian Bale does a good job as Batman, but what makes the movie one of the best ever its Heath Ledger. If we take someone else and put him as the Joker, most of the scenes that are brilliant stop being, because the dialog its not that great all the time, he is the one that takes the movie to a diferent level, incarnating the Joker in such a way that makes him a psychotic villain to be feared, the likes of Hannibal in the movie Silence of the Lambs. The story pace is fantastic and the movie drives us to a masterpiece of storytelling. Simple put, this is the unreachable Batman movie. The only problem with this movie its that every movie, about Batman, that comes after is gonna be compared to this one, like the third in the franchise, which wasn't so bad as some people say, but compared to the best, of course its bad.

The dark knight is with a doubt a 10 stars movie
Awesome
oldart-8784815 February 2018
Great film!!!!!! Everyone should watch this film. Classic and unforgettable.
Classic in Every Since of the Word
oldart-8784815 February 2018
Well acted and great story line. Batman fans will love this film!!!!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Greatest film I've ever seen, how many times I've seen never get bored
Vishalbakhaswala14 February 2018
Whenever i watch this film, it takes me to another level of creativity. Movie makes me more powerful than ever.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
one of the best movie Villains of all time!!!
mahtab60014 February 2018
Hands down the ledger's joker is one of the greatest movie villains of all time!! his name will never dies! R.I.P
Are you wrong?
andrewbramble13 February 2018
Do you like this movie? Yes? Cool. No? Wrong! Think again. Alot. About how you are wrong. Silly boy. Or girl. Or whatever it is you identify as. Its all good. So is this movie. To good. Better than your life.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
PERFECTION
Tosifhanslod13 February 2018
No doubt the best movie ever, nobody can re-play the role of Joker as Heath Ledger did
Masterpiece
varadarajadigam12 February 2018
This is the best movie ever. The cinematography, Direction and the acting of all cast and the work of all crew was fantastic. The sound designing, action sequences were mind blowing and very logical. This is the must and should watch film for all who wanna become a filmmaker.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The best comic book movie i ever seen
abence-5205512 February 2018
Christopher Nolan steps back into the director's chair for this sequel to Batman Begins, which finds the titular superhero coming face to face with his greatest nemesis -- the dreaded Joker. Christian Bale returns to the role of Batman, Maggie Gyllenhaal takes over the role of Rachel Dawes (played by Katie Holmes in Batman Begins), and Brokeback Mountain star Heath Ledger dons the ghoulishly gleeful Joker makeup previously worn by Jack Nicholson and Cesar Romero. Just as it begins to appear as if Batman, Lt. James Gordon (Gary Oldman), and District Attorney Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart) are making headway in their tireless battle against the criminal element, a maniacal, wisecracking fiend plunges the streets of Gotham City into complete chaos.
The best movie
mimarchitect0211 February 2018
This movie is my favourite film. Scenerio is amazing.
Spectacular.
stephen_loftus11 February 2018
What else would you expect from Christopher Nolan. Every detail big and small from start to finish are superb.The story is always one step ahead of you as usual from Mr Nolan and his team. Christian Bale was always the right choice to play The Dark Knight with his dedication to his roles unmatched by most.Then there's the irreplaceable Heath Ledger who portrayed the joker like no other man could.Whether you watch it one or ten times you'll be blown away by this timeless blockbuster.
Riley_Kane10 February 2018
Definitely the best batman movie yet. Absolutely loved Heath Ledger rest his soul. 10/10 would recommend to a friend or colleague.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The Best Superhero Movie!!!
mohamedbeyond9 February 2018
Christopher Nolan is much, much smarter than your average filmmaker. The Dark Knight is a film that's fantastic on the action front, seeds its acrobatics in its own reality, and always feels relevant even when its ideas are drowned out by clatte.
Amazing!!!
jasonmacqueen7 February 2018
One of the best movies i have ever seen, Heath Ledger plays an amazing role. This movie from start to finish is just a masterpiece and the acting is superb. Everyone should watch this.
mind blowing !!!
Twinkle Wahi7 February 2018
I was completely blown away after watching this movie.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Decent movie but riddled with plotholles
dominiklovric6 February 2018
I apriciate Christopher Nolan using practical effects over CGI,all around great performances.But plotholles limit me from giving it a higher score!
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Most Overrated Movie Ever Made!
FantasticFox966 February 2018
The Dark Knight is a bad film that gets praised for being deeply intellectual.It fails in all fronts.The movie was frustrating to re-watch.The positive reviews are result of excitement.Dark Knight does an excellent job of manipulating the viewers emotions. If you analyze the movie closely it has lots of plot holes.The contrivances are annoying, and I find the pseudo-intellectual babble hilarious.I found Batman's incompetence enjoyable.Batman realistically is a useless superhero. His accomplishments are due to plot induced stupidity. In realty Batman is a rip off the Shadow. Not to mention Joker is all knowing completely bugged me. Everything is according Joker's plan. Making this version of the Joker the smartest character in all of fiction. Joker in the comics is a fourth wall character. Translating the Joker from the comics to the movies is impossible. If the movie is trying to be realistic. Joker is able to time, predict and manipulate everything to the tiniest detail.Harvey Dent's transformation was forced, and unbelievable. I'm trying to keep this review short as possible. You can read the negative reviews for the Dark Knight, and see for yourself. This movie is an embarrassment, and is responsible for spreading the superhero cancer.This movie is written for plebs like Dxfan619.
Enjoyed this film
kirstin24684 February 2018
I watched this film so much throughout a couple of weeks studying every last second and camera shot for school. its an amazing film very well put together.

(just writing this to finish my profile)