IMDb > "Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive" (2005) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]

sick to death of Fabian

Author: popeye2530 from United States
25 September 2005

i am so sick of Fabian. he is the definition of arrogance. his parents should be ashamed to admit they raised such a horrible human being, he is a complete waste of space. he serves no purpose whatsoever on this show. he is a horrible brat. he needs smacked seriously. this show would be so much better without him on it. i think his self serving attitude ruined the entire show. poor choice by the producers to have him involved. a complete ignoramus. he has no reason to be proud of himself whatsoever. hell is full of people just like him and thats where he belongs not on a show raising money for charity. it should be about raising money for under privileged people not about Fabians temper tantrums. what a brat.

Fabian

Author: glendongirl from United States
31 August 2005

I just can't believe some of the stuff that comes out of this guys mouth...the most disrespectful, lazy, arrogant person I have come across ever !! I hated the fact that he laughed in Marias face when she told him she had searched for him for four hours. I know this is a TV show and a lot of this is hyped up but that is just blatant disrespect for someone else's feelings. If it had been me I would have probably lost it with him or had to walk away so Maria you are a much bigger person than I. He is totally missing the spirit of what this show is all about...raising money for charity and just pitching in to get it done.

Fabian, Fabian, Fabian

Author: tameram from United States
25 September 2005

Fabian is one of the most horrible persons I have ever heard of. He has absolutely no character or strenght in any way. It is a good thing he has money because if he did not NO ONE would talk to him much less marry him. He should not try and argue with anyone because he just makes a bigger fool of himself. It is like arguing with a 5 year old. All these girls that are taking his side are soooooo stupid. The cows they are herding are more intelligent then them. Fabian is herding these women like cows. It's one thing to be pampered but to have absolutely no good characteristics is another thing. There are plenty of filthy rich people who raise children with character. Take Alexander, George now they have some character. AAAAHHHHH I really am sickened by Fabian and his stupid, stupid "cows" (meaning women)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what i love about this show

Author: tejacawhit from United States
30 August 2005

I am so looking forward to the rest of this season for one main reason. When Fabian cried "diplomatic immunity" to those cowboys i started laughing. I am married to a cowboy. I grew up with cowboys. If anyone knows a cowboy you know they have their own justice system and there ain't no such thing as "diplomatic immunity". Fabian can call any lawyer he wants. I absolutely cannot wait till "little boy blue" meets Cowboy Waynes neighbors. You know the neighbors who Fabian claims he didn't trespass on their land he just tip toed through their tulips. I don't know about ya'll, but I can't wait until that boy meets a little bit of cowboy justice. I might TiVo that and watch that episode every time I am having a bad day.

Pathetic

Author: rivoluzione_di_verita from United States
28 August 2005

'Nuff said.

But apparently I need at least 10 lines so...

I only caught ten minutes of this show, but that was enough time to see that prick Fabian go on and on about how he refuses to wash dishes or do his own laundry, because it's not in his contract. He then went on to state that he didn't care that he trespassed on private property, because he has diplomatic immunity. In the previews, he called the cops "losers" for trying instruct him in the proper ways of conduct.

I don't usually advocate violence, but in this instance, I think Fabian should be mounted and violated by a large horse and left for dead.

P.S. Everyone else is pretty much just as annoying. They're not there for the charity. They are there for B status reality TV fame, in hopes that it might validate their otherwise pointless existence. There's even one girl who says she's the next Paris Hilton. Here's a tip sweetheart, YOU'RE NOT. You're on the E! channel, and no one cares. Go take that bottle of Xanax now, I'm sure you'll need it.

Fabian is the worst...

Author: nancy-dunn from United States
6 September 2005

...But they are all pretty disrespectful and arrogant, even with editing. I certainly hope their parents are proud of what they have produced. They should all be ashamed of themselves, the spoiled brats and the parents. As soon as Fabian threw out the "diplomatic immunity" comment he should have been asked to leave. It is a train wreck you can't look away from but I also don't expect any of them to get what they deserve for the way they acted or ever get why they were there in the first place, except for maybe Noah. The 3 that left should never have been allowed to return. I'm really surprised that the rest of the group who had to pick up the slack for the 3 missing people didn't say something when they came back to camp with "presents"! Why wouldn't you say something? Are they all that self-centered? I know they are finished filming and are back in their happy lifestyles, so I'm hoping that someone has pointed out these comments and they can all know just how they were perceived by us "common folk"!

Alexander, the youngest yet most mature.

Author: bobbismiley from United States
25 September 2005

I really love the reality show Filthy Rich Cattle Drive. Every week I am amazed at what a spoiled, immature, brat Fabian is. At the opposite extreme is Alexander--since the very beginning he has done everything he was asked.

I have never commented on a show, joined a discussion or chat room, etc., however, after watching tonight's episode I just had to comment. Alexander seems fair, genuine, caring, respectful, honest. . . . .the list could go on and on.

Although the show does focus on the young rich and their terrible attitude, it is great to see someone as young as Alexander giving it his all. It's interesting, he is the youngest of the cast, yet he never complains.

The show cracks me up!

Author: bobbijodoran from United States
21 September 2005

I like the show from the very beginning because I watched Joshua, Jarod and Maria's faces as these spoiled rich kids jumped off the trucks still dressed to the nines! They should have done a camera freeze on their faces because you could tell exactly what they were thinking. I admire the cowboy lifestyle and would love to do a reality show with those three. Fabian is unbelievable! It amazes me the things that come out of his mouth and he just infuriates Joshua! I can't seem to find the exact location and the miles they are traveling. I think these rich kids did this not for a charity but to get praise and recognition for something they are not putting forth any effort to achieve. Boy would I love to see the clips reality TV is not showing!!!

Pathetic

Author: rivoluzione_di_verita from United States
28 August 2005

'Nuff said.

But apparently I need at least 10 lines so...

Rotten spoiled kids

Author: JLK1530 from United States
8 September 2005

I can't believe what spoiled little rich kids!!!!! They don't have a clue how to think of others before themselves. Fabian, I am sure that your parents are so proud of your attitude. I think the punishment that you three received was appropriate. This is the only way to know that there are consequences for your actions.

I know that Noah comes off as all knowing, but I think he has more going on the most of the rest of them.

George, call your dad say you can't have your cell phone, and he will just have to do it without you right now. You made a commitment when you joined this show, grow up all of you and finish what you started without acting like a 2 year old.

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]