Ye yan (2006)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- A shot from behind shows a woman walking naked into a pool, and then beginning to swim. Posterior is clearly visible throughout.
- A man starts to take a woman's clothes off: they struggle and clothes fly off. The scene cuts to the woman stroking the man, who is lying on top of her, and it is clear that they have had sex. No nudity is in this scene.
Violence & Gore
- There is pervasive violence throughout, including detailed shots of blood flowing from sword and knife cuts, there are multiple suicides, a man is beaten to death, several people are poisoned, several are shot with arrows, and in one scene a rape seems clearly implied.
- No profanity appeared in the subtitles.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Two poisons are mentioned.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Suggested MPAA Rating : Rated R for pervasive violence.