"E! True Hollywood Story" Lindsay Lohan (2005)

« Prev | 303 of 467 Episodes | Next »

Typical E! True Hollywood Story special

Author: Christopher Smith
27 August 2005

I caught Lindsay Lohan: The E! True Hollywood Story the night it premiered and since I had low expectations for it, I wasn't disappointed. It's the typical E! True Hollywood Story special, which is to say there is no new information included here that an avid tabloid reader has not already heard about. My problem is not with the fact that there was no information, my problem is that in its early years, "E! True Hollywood Story" episodes were on people who actually have or had exciting lives and were worthy of an "E! True Hollywood Story". These days the "E! True Hollywood Story" episodes seem to only be about people that are popular celebrates now. Lindsay Lohan: The E! True Hollywood Story is a prime example of this. It's full of the aforementioned juicy tabloid gossip, but fails to measure up to the earlier episodes of "E! True Hollywood Story". Still, watching Lindsay Lohan: The E! True Hollywood Story is not a bad way to kill an hour when there is nothing to do. Only a must-see for die-hard fans of Lindsay Lohan. 5/10