Add Full Plot
Set over half a decade before the first Metal Gear Solid, Solid Snakes Cold War precurser, Naked Snake, must infiltrate his way through deadly jungle missions to stop a threat to the entire free world.
Tactical Espionage Action
Did You Know?
Additions to the original Snake Eater include:
- Team-based online deathmatch game
- Features only available in European and Japanese releases
- 3D camera view
- Demo Theater and Boss Survival modes
- In-game cutscenes edited into three-hour movie (only available in the first edition)
- "Secret Theater" containing gag movies created by the development team
- New Snake vs. Monkey levels
- Fully ported and translated versions of the original MSX Metal Gear games, Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
- Duel Mode with new special rules
- New difficulty: "European Extreme"
[says it sometimes when you make Snake eat some food that was unbelievably tasty
That's damn good!
References Rumble Roses
Music & Words by Norihiko Hibino
Vocal by Cynthia Harrell
Strings and Horn Arrangement by Mark Holden
Programming by Nate Phillips
(as Nate Phillipe) and Rika Muranaka
Recorded and Mixed by Alan Meyerson
Produced by Rika Muranaka
(Un Jazz Music, Inc.) See more