Don (I) (2006)
- 1. Don-Vijay-Don is shown watching Tom and Jerry cartoons when he places a call to D'Silva telling him that it is time for his memory to come back.
- 2. Don-Vijay-Don uses "Please" when he is talking to the security guards in the airplane.
- 3. Don-Vijay-Don does not recognize Deepu. Deepu recognizes him instead.
- 4. Don-Vijay-Don continues to wear his ties tied around his neck and tucked into his shirt, rather than tied normally, around the collar of his shirt, a detail Vijay could not have known.
- 5. This comes almost too late to be of any use, but Don-Vijay-Don continues his habit of answering a stupid question with a stupid answer. (When answering TJ's question "Is the cocaine in the case?", Don says, "No, I'm here to give you my birthday card." In reply to Narang's question "What's this?", Don says, "Your wedding DVD." And when D'Silva says, "You have the disc?", "Vijay" replies, "No, it was my love for you that dragged me here.")