IMDb > "Biker Mice from Mars" (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Biker Mice from Mars" More at IMDbPro »

Done Well

Author: societalcomplex from United Kingdom
27 November 2006

I was a major fan of the old series back in the 90's and the moment I heard it was returning I was on a hype. When it finally appeared on screen I may of noticed they looked different, may of noticed the large differences but I found it still enjoyable. It still has the old school feel of the Biker mice, they're still funny, they still have a slight gimmick to them and they're still the old lovable biker Mice we loved so much.

I found the new series was done amazingly well for the fact it's a pretty strange concept to be picking up, and it still manages to fit into the old style. It's amazing.

Biker Mice From Mars

Author: BigBadaBruce from United Kingdom
11 May 2007

Throttle, Modo and Vinie, the 3 Biker Mice From Mars, brought to Earth by the loss of their planet to the Plutarkian race, a fish like race who's usage of their planet resources have left them needing to go from planet to planet stealing new resources, similar to Galactus in the Fantastic Four. The Biker Mice From Mars battle Lawrence Limburger aka a Plutarkian, and his mad scientist Dr Karbuncle. In all honesty, my favourite bit was when he got out one of his cards, put it into his machine, and created another enemy to battle The Biker Mice From Mars, made em wish I had one a lot, lol. And also the ending was always a case of destroying the building Limburger resided in, your usual Saturday morning show, you knew most of what would happen, but you rejoiced in knowing. Great Guilty Pleasure show, hehe.