IMDb > Culture Club: Greatest Hits (2005) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Culture Club: Greatest Hits (V) More at IMDbPro »

"It's A Miracle!"----- The DVD of the BRILLIANT group's videos and more!

Author: jbjbcme from United States
16 April 2009

This DVD was well over due when it came out, and it is virtually perfect. The reason I say virtually is that the only video missing is Gusto Blusto, the only US Culture Club single that never hit the top 40 in 1986. It is still a 5 star DVD from a 5 star group. It includes all their videos, as well as the A Kiss Across The Ocean concert that was previously available on CBS/FOX VHS in the 1980s. Yet, that was hard to find. But the super rarity was This Time: The First Four Years Greatest Hits videos VHS. Since the album of the same name never even had a chance in the US (it never even hit the top 80!), neither did the VHS collection. The best part of this DVD collection is not only the quality, but mainly the fact we get the 1980's UK single videos, "The Medal Song" and "God Thank You Woman", which were missing from the This Time VHS and album. The three singles from the 1999 Don't Mind If I Do album are also included. We even get an interview with the group from 1998 when they got back together. Even Roy Hay mentions "Karma Chameleon" is like a nursery rhyme, even though he hated it when it first came out. I promise you will not be disappointed with this DVD. Enjoy and thanks for reading.

Yours, Joseph The same boy who wrote From Roberta Flack To Boy George: Last Fantastic Albums Ever Made