X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
- Wolverine and Sabretooth were created by Len Wein & John Romita, Sr.; and Chris Claremont & John Byrne respectively back in the 70s.
- Deadpool is a product of Fabian Nicieza and Rob Liefeld's work on the title during the 90s.
- John Wraith was created by Larry Hama in the 90s.
- The Weapon X program was first introduced into X-Men by Barry Windsor-Smith in his classic story "Weapon X", originally published in Marvel Comics Presents #72-84 from the 1991.
- the tongued boy is Mortimer Toynbee (Toad, who was seen in X-Men (2000));
- the teenager with the tornado is Sofia Mantega (Wind Dancer), who can summon winds;
- the boy vibrating in his cage is Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver, son of Magneto), whose power is super-speed;
- and the boy with the tape over his mouth is Sean Cassidy (Banshee, who appears in X: First Class (2011)), whose power is sonic-level screaming.