X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
- North is referred to as "Zero" by Stryker;
- Logan asks for new dog-tags inscribed with "Wolverine" on them, after the folktale he heard;
- Dukes mistakes Wolverine's calling him "bub" for "Blob" (as a joke it enrages him);
- and Stryker refers to Wade as "the Deadpool."
- the tongued boy is Mortimer Toynbee (Toad, who was seen in X-Men (2000));
- the teenager with the tornado is Sofia Mantega (Wind Dancer), who can summon winds;
- the boy vibrating in his cage is Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver, son of Magneto), whose power is super-speed;
- and the boy with the tape over his mouth is Sean Cassidy (Banshee, who appears in X-Men: First Class (2011)), whose power is sonic-level screaming.