Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008–2015)
- A Four Part arc about Obi-Wan and Anakin on Utapau finding out about a secret weapons deal between the Sumi Weapons dealers and General Grevious, the weapon turns out to be a giant crystal, ones like it later go on to power the Death Star. The Episode titles are "A Death on Utapau", "In Search of the Crystal", "Crystal Crisis", and "The Big Bang". These episodes were uploaded to Star Wars.Com in September of 2014 and are free to watch on the website. The animation, however, is not finished.
- A Four Episode story about Captain Rex teaming up with a group of mutant super soldier clones known as The Bad Batch, to go to Skako Minor and save a fallen comrade. The episodes are "The Bad Batch", "A Distant Echo", "On the Wings of Keeridaks" and "Unfinished Business". The premiered at a Star Wars convention in early 2015 and were released online soon afterward. Like the above arc, they are unfinished.
- Another four episode story in which Darth Maul's followers free him from prison and a war breaks out between the masters of the dark side. These episodes are "The Enemy of my Enemy", "A Tale of Two Apprentices", "Proxy War", and "Showdown on Dathomir", all four episodes were released in comic book form as Darth Maul" Son of Dathomir
- An Eight Episode arc about Quinlan Vos teaming up with Asajj Ventress to assassinate Count Dooku, only to fall in love with her and become dangerously close to the dark side. The eight Episodes were ""Lethal Alliance", "The Mission", "Conspirators", Dark Disciple", "Saving Vos Part I", "Saving Vos Part II", "Traitor", and "The Path". These eight episodes were released in the novel Star Wars: Dark Disciple.
- A "Top Gun Clone" arc that has Rex learn how to fly.
- An arc that would have had Yoda and the Bad Batch team up with Wookiees to defend Kashyyyk. This Arc would have explored the friendship between Yoda and the Wookiees as well as exploring the Wookiee's connection and religious ties with the forest.
- An arc about Padmé Amidala.
- A 'creepy, disturbing episode arc inspired by The X-Files' arc was planned, possibly featuring the EU race The Yuuzhan Vong.
- An arc about Ahsoka's life after leaving the Jedi, may have had her getting involved with the Pyke Spice trade to stop their criminal activities as well as being swindled by a crooked speeder salesman.
- Another giant crystal arc that may have featured Depa Billaba.
- A bounty hunter arc in which Boba Fett teams up with Cad Bane to save a girl from Sand People. This arc would have revealed that Cad Bane and Jango Fett knew each other.
- An arc that would have had an injured Rex and R2 stranded behind enemy lines, working with a reprogrammed Super Battle Droid.
- A return to Mon Cala arc that featured the return of Prince Lee-Char and the Separatist Quarren leader Tikkes as the antagonist. A sub-plot in the arc may have been Lee-Char not being very trusting towards the Republic anymore because of Ahsoka's trial.
- Ahsoka teaming up with Anakin one more time to capture an escaped Barriss Ofee, although this is not confirmed.
- An arc in which giant creatures from a hidden Sith Temple beneath the Jedi Temple surface and attack Coruscant. The Zillo Beast may have returned here.
- Another Bounty Hunter story that may have been a jailbreak story, in which the bounty hunters free the Separatist leaders and generals. Boba may have reclaimed the Slave 1 from Hondo.
- An Arc in which Bo-Katan calls Ahsoka for help and she and those loyal to Mandalore team up against Darth Maul.
- An episode arc that retells the events of the Battle of Coruscant.
- An arc that would have told the events of Revenge of the Sith through Rex and Ahsoka's point of views.
- Rotta the Hutt, Jabba the Hutt's son, was introduced in the series however his son is never seen or mentioned in the Star Wars Saga.
- Anakin and Grievous fight each other on numerous occasion throughout the series however they first meet each other in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005). Although they only fight through ship battles in the series, in the season 4 episode "Shadow Warrior" Grievous is captured and taken hostage in exchange for Skywalker who has also been taken hostage. Grievous laughs at Anakin and physically sees him as he walks back to his ship.
- Greedo is shown to speak English in season 3 episode "Sphere of Influence" while he's shown to speak Huttese in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (1977).
- In season 2, Boba Fett is shown to be partners with Bossk, a trandoshian bounty hunter. However in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980) they are shown to be competing to hunt down Han Solo. He is also shown to speak English in the show while he growls and grunts in the film.
- In the season 6 episode "Sacrifice", Yoda earns about Force Ghosts and learns there is "another Skywalker". However in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005) he just learned about Anakin and Padme's kids.
- In the season 6 episode "Voices" a vision of the future shows Darth Sidious defeating Mace Windu, Eeth Koth, Kit Fisto and Saseen Tinn. In Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005) however Agen Kolar is hacked down by Sidious.