IMDb > "Blue Water High" (2005) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Blue Water High" More at IMDbPro »

Great show Blue Water High

Author: carmyneila (carmyneila@hotmail.com) from Australia
27 January 2006

I think it is great that young Aussie kids are getting exposure to developing their acting skills. What better way to exploit the talent in a positive way and have young children get the feel of how good they are and how they can get better at what they do and so boost Australian drama. An injection of the ability of young up and coming actors is what we need right now. Any aid or enthusiasm directed at young actors should be embraced. Thumbs up to the carers of Blue Water High. I look forward to the next series. I hope there is one. The success of the past series should be a clear indication that it should continue. It is also exciting to see that it is shown overseas.Great stuff.

A bunch of teenagers go to surf school

Author: atomius from australia
19 July 2005

The plot of this show is basically all about a group of seven teenagers who have won a kind of scholarship to learn advanced surfing. Two of them, at the end of a one year contract will be able to become youth representatives of Solarblue Co., a company that designers surfing clothes. they will also be able to go onto a world circuit surfing competition. the characters all find out things about themselves and others and learn how to cooperate using there favourite skills. they learn about responsibilities, and most of all, the northern beaches. All in all it is a well made drama, and since i am a drama hater myself, it's fairly obvious the show is worth a few medals here and there. one thing i was disappointed about though is that the whole show is set on the beaches near the school. it would be nice to have some variation now and then. The overall show should be given at least a 5/10, probably a 7 or 8 for surfing fans or people of the age group in which the main characters are. Acting is very good,and so i would suggest this show to anyone who likes going to the beach or people who are into recreation and enjoyment.

Blue Water High!!

Author: tbirdrose1999 from United States
14 June 2012

I love the show Blue Water High! It is one of my favorite shows. I was so upset when the show ended! =( I loved every single character/actor on the show. The pictures are amazing, the camera get right up the the surfers faces while they're surfing. It is so cool!! i have to say I think season 1 is my favorite. If you have not watched it you really need to. Blue Water High is full of drama and suspense and action, it's just unbelievable. Every season you meet new people but some of the old characters come back.The final at the end of every season are amazing, the surfers are so good. Once you watch this show you won't want to stop. I love it so much. I'm really sad it ended.

blue water high rocks

Author: Victoire_The_Veela from Australia
15 December 2006

blue water high is about 7 kids who win a contract to stay at the solar blue surf academy and have the chance to win one of two spots on the world circuit. The students in the first season are Fly, Perri, Bec, Anna, Matt, Edge and heath. The coaches are Deb and Craig Simmonds (Simmo) and Jilly is the housekeeper.

In the second season however there are only 6 students Amy, Rachel, Brooke, Eric, Mike and Corey.

An overall amazing TV drama show. One boy and one girl win each year. The girl winner from series one defers her spot on the tour for a year and helps out at the academy as assistant coach.

UK airing dates

Author: groovychickbeth90 from wales
27 November 2007

Does anybody know when season 2 will be showing in the UK or if it already has been? series 1 was shown on fox kids or Jetix as it's now know but i don't think i've seen the second one advertised ..... the net says January 2006 was the air date but i think that was for season 1 because season 2 has yet to grace our screens in good old wales :P .... it's been ages since season 1over here (: .... me and my little sis got all excited for the second one and it just didn't come loll ...i even tried to get her the DVD for her birthday in august and it was nowhere to be seen! I have looked on play, amazon and even ebay, i have been subjected to some long thought out nagging these past few months he he .... any info will be most appreciated x