"The Greatest" 200 Greatest Pop Culture Icons (2003)

« Prev | 13 of 17 Episodes | Next »

Decent Effort

Author: superchaosinsanity from USA
23 April 2005

I caught this on VHI awhile ago and was mildly impressed. They had good guest stars(like Sharon Osbourne, Kelly Osbourne, Colin Quinn, Usher, Bill Maher ,Gene Simmons ,Dick Clark ,Hugh Hefner ,Henry Winkler, William Shatner ,etc.)and they had enough clips from shows ,movies, and concerts. The quotes that they show at the beginning were alittle too random. I also think people like Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, and JFK Jr. were ranked way to high. 200 is a long way to go ,but it's length never really does show because you could just end up watching and not even thinking.

Overall a decent effort.

WTF outrage

Author: Joe Kerr from los angeles
18 November 2010

First of all let me start off by saying what in the hell is Oprah doing at the number one spot when there are thousands of others stars more worthy of that honor i.e(Micheal Jordan,Elvis,Micheal Jackson).I mean put her on the list but no were near the top ten spot and second of all why in the blue hell is Batman all the way down in #158.If you ask me this list is pretty stupid. I mean they put the cast of friends at #11 and then The Beatles at #12 and Muhammed Ali at #16. What the F*CK is wrong with the people who made this crazy ass list.Also I don't see any icons like Hulk Hogan or Conan O'Brien or Adam West anywhere but they did manage to put people like Reese Witherspoon,Vennus/Serena Williams,Justin Timberlake. Who I think are all waste of crap and don't belong here.