IMDb > No Entry (2005) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

No Entry More at IMDbPro »

v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v..v.v.v.v.good movie

Author: dalakoti_dalakoti from India
8 July 2006

11/10 is what i think 4 this movie.v.v.v.v.good movie ...i want another part (sequel)every one at their best...no loopholes no defect no time to get bored no nothing simply gr8.good manytimes better than any other comedy...every one should watch this movie...i give a tribute to every one involved in this one......if the director is reading my review please i want a second part(after entry)simply gr8 awesome wonderful outstanding amazing out of the world superb mind blowing fantastic rocking cool blockbuster incredible spectacular very good very good very good very good excellent.its out of the blue incredible unbelievable fantastic movie...........................................

Laugh Riot

Author: Dead_Immortal from Bangkok, Thailand
11 October 2005

It is one of the Best Indian Comedy I even Watched. The Situation are Funny. Lyrics and dialogs are Hilarious. Total Laugh Riot. Contains no old jokes except the B+ joke which the director once used in his TV series. It got a lot of Chain Reactions, One thing leading to another. Worth every Penny and every Jiffy. And Don't ever miss the Ending. It's killing. You can't control your laughter. (I laughed till I fell off my chair.)

All Comedy fans must watch this. You don't really need to know the language to enjoy this Awesome Hindi Movie. 150 minutes of Comedy. 95% of the movie are awesome-ly awesome.

The DVD released so grab it ASAP.

The best bollywood comedy to date!

Author: mist- from UK
2 October 2005

This was a film which for me lived upto the hype generated by it. Superb performances by the cast and absolutely awesome script writing and directorial work make this a comical masterpiece. Many scenes in this movie had me on the edge of my seat as to where the story would take me next, it was really brilliantly done. For a large percentage of this movie i was in fits of laughter due to the sheer comic genius of the script and how well the actors & actresses pulled it off. Even the serious moments were wonderfully done, mainly down to Anil Kapoors supreme acting. Overall, this film is a must have for any avid bollywood film fan and without a doubt makes it into my personal collection. Best Bollywood comedy i've had the pleasure of seeing :)

Best comedy film after Hera pheri!!!!!!!!!

Author: rasraj from Australia
13 June 2006

This movie by far is the best comedy movie to be made after Hera pheri Every single actor was amazing. I never liked fardeen khan but he wasnot bad in this movie. Anil Kapoor was bloody brilliant, his acting his always fantastic. Salman Khan was not bad Celina Jaitley was pathetic, she's hot though Anees Bazmee is a fantastic director a well deserved comment for him There should be a No Entry sequel as well But I still firmly believe that Hera Pheri and Andaz Apna Apna are the two best comedy films ever to be made in Bollywood. i recommend everyone to watch this film at least once in their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Laugh all the way

Author: computermech from Canada
12 October 2005

I loved the movie. I became ill from laughing so much. Very simple, no violence and funny plot. I would highly recommend to everyone. All the girls were gorgeous ! Loved their clothes. Some of the scenes in the songs are a bit on the revealing side. Personally this is not a movie for young children. The actors and actresses did a very good job. There was not a single scene that I found unprofessional. Only complaint with the movie was the songs were awful. Anu Malik could have done a better job with the song writing and music. Anu, please don't use pathetic, partial English lyrics. It's so embarrassing to see them being sung in front of Western audiences. "Just Love Me" !! Come on Anu ! The male singer was awful and should never sing. CAST: Anil Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Celina Jaitley, Esha Deol,Fardeen Khan, Lara Dutta, Salman Khan

Funniest Film of the Year

Author: Liakot Ali from London
11 June 2006

No Entry is with out Doubt The Funniest Film of the Year. This is a roller coaster 3 hour ride of Entertainment at its Best. After a Long tome Anil Kapoor has given us a Great Movie with a very funny role. Fardeen Khan is Amusing at times, although i preferred his acting in Love ke liye kuch bhi karega. Salman Khan is hardly in the movie, but the scenes he does appear in are very funny. Lara Dutta is unpredictabilly Superb as the suspicios wife. Celina Jaitley has an immature role, but her sexy eyes and Good looks doesn't bother the movie. Esha Deol is effiecient in a small role. Bipasa Basu looks less and less sexier then her previous film Jism, where she looked stunning. No Entry is an absolute Must See packed with hours of fun and adventure.

No entry is a class comedy

Author: Ninad Palnitkar from Mumbai, India
9 September 2005

This one is one of the most funniest movies ever seen. Salman was definitely the best. His expressions were just class. Surprisingly, Fardeen was GOOD in a comic role.He and Anil had great chemistry between them.They were class apart.Bipasha had played a striking role after a long time.Lara was very good in her Biwi No. 1 type role, but Esha hasn't got much footage.Celina was absolutely ravishing. Anil was also great. Boman Irani was also great even though he has got extremely less screen time than he deserved.

Overall this movie is both comedy and bit goofy.Salman has very little screen time compared to Anil and Fardeen. Boman Irani is grossly underutilized. This reminded me of wonderful Hindi movies in the past like Andaz Apna Apna, Hungama, Munnabhai MBBS and Mujhase Shaadi Karogi.

A complete entertainer!

Author: nama chakravorty from India
23 April 2009

Anees Bazmee's 'No Entry' is one of the finest comedies to come out in the history of Indian Cinema. What a film! A complete entertainer.... fabulous script, made into a fabulous film. First-rate performances, good music and classy locales. 'No Entry' is a pure example of entertaining cinema, that too at its best. I've seen this film countless times, and I enjoy watching it per viewing. Two Big Thumbs Up for this 2005 Box Office Blockbuster Hit!

Pluses of the film: Almost everything. Bazmee is a fantastic writer/director and No Entry proves that. The performances are first-rate: Anil Kapoor is the life of No Entry. He's fantastic in each and every frame he appears in. Salman Khan is in decent from, he plays to the gallery in an extended cameo. Fardeen Khan is superb. Lara Dutta is excellent. Celina looks alluring and does a decent job. Esha Deol doesn't get scope, yet she does well. Especially towards the end. Boman Irani is hilarious, ditto for the actress who plays his wife. Others are also good.

Minuses: Salman's role could've been extended.

on the whole 'No Entry' is a winner all the way... don't miss this one at any chance!

Funny

Author: Ganesh Salian from Bahrain
8 April 2011

No Entry,directed by Anees Bazmme was one of the biggest hits in 2005.

The film promises big laughs.The best thing is that it promises laughs scene by scene.

There are just some few scenes which make you feel ho-hum.But overall the film is a laugh riot.

Direction by Anees Bazmee is very good.

Music is okay.

Dialogs are very good.

Performance wise-Its Anil Kapoor who rocks the show.His comic timing is just so amazing.Salman Khan is good.Fardeen Khan is also funny. Among the 4 ladies.Lara Dutta is the best.Followed by Celina Jaitely who has screen presence.Bipasha Basu looks gorgeous.Esha Deol is weak. Boman Irani is wasted.

Overall No Entry,deserves a watch.

very entertaining, nice

Author: Raj Ram from United States
11 December 2005

Excellent. Well Made. Entertaining. Anil, Salman, Fardeen and all the girls have done a great job. Fardeen seems to look like Sylvester Stallone (or I am watching too many movies).

Salman is beginning to look old. Anil Kapoor looks young given his age. Esha has done an excellent job.

Salman's ability to spin stories was hilarious ' excellent job Salman! Anil excels in his ability to play the scared husband - wonder if that is acting or normal!!

The character of Bobby was really funny.

- Rajesh