IMDb > "Casados con hijos" (2005) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Casados con hijos" More at IMDbPro »

Not so bad

Author: marugorlero2 from Buenos Aires, Argentina
8 October 2005

When i watched the show for the first time and realized that it was the argentinean version of Married with children I didn't have much hope for the show. I never really liked Married with Children because I never completely understood the humor in it. But as Casados con Hijos progressed i learned to really appreciate. Since it is argentinean it was adapted to our culture it is easier to understand the humor. The actors are very well chosen, all of them well known in Argentina. The only one two I had doubts about were Luisana Lopilato and Dario Lopilato who play the two kids. But surprisingly they were able to pull it off pretty well, giving something extra to the show. So although this show doesn't seem like a good one it is bound to surprise more than one person.

Actually good

Author: AlexeiAngelov from Uruguay
6 November 2006

When I heard for the first time about the Argentinian version of "Married with children" I thought:Gosh, that's not OK, they can't do that!! I love "Married..." since I was only 10 years old, it's a referent for sitcoms to me. Well, at the first time i felt very disappointed about "Casados..." until I started watching Monica as Monica and not as Peg or Pepe as Al, this sitcom is about Florencia Pena and Guillermo Francella, it's all about them and the mix of their humor, not about "Married.." the kids are not so good as "Married..." they just make their deal and it's OK, and what a surprise, an excellent comedian I found on Erica Rivas who plays Maria Elena, her character is so evil and funny, you've got the best mix for a sitcom or maybe...a great comedy?