The Final Season (2007)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG for language, thematic elements and some teen smoking|
Sex & Nudity
- None. There is a love story but nothing more than a light kiss or two is portrayed.
Violence & Gore
- No gore. One fist fight between two high school boys, not prolonged.
- A couple of mild oaths, several instances of scatological language. "That's chicken-s--t" says one high school baseball player, for example.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The new kid in town is a cigarette smoker; he asks two other boys where he can "score some weed" and is threatened with bodily harm if he does it again; he twice offers to buy another player "a six pack" if he does well in the game.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A couple of scenes of anger and one brief fist fight, but no real danger or peril, no frightening sequences.