Kim Possible: So the Drama (2005 TV Movie)
- - The DVD is presented in a wide screen letterbox format, thus showing more image than the full screen TV version.
- - The DVD packaging claims that there is added footage, which is an extended undercover scene. The extra footage is scenes of Kim, Ron, and Rufus swimming underwater to the club (16:51-18:03 on the DVD).
- - Because of the newly-added underwater scene, Ron's line "You think they'll be a long line?" was changed to "You think they're trying to keep us out?" on the DVD.
- - The song that plays at the end of the movie and over the end credits ("Could It Be") is slightly different in each version. [SPOILER]Right after Kim & Ron kiss at the dance./SPOILER] Right before the "The End" sign, a different set of lyrics for "Could It Be" is used. On TV, it's "Cause today is the start of the rest of our lives..." On DVD, it's "It's kind of funny you were always near..."
- - On TV the end credits scroll over colored character images, and the voice credits are listed in two sections. On the DVD the end credits scroll over a black background, and the voice credits are listed in one section. The end credits on the DVD run 56 seconds longer than on TV. Also, the DVD doesn't have the "Walt Disney Television Animation" and "Disney Channel Original" logo screens after the end credits.