Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)
- Chris Evans: Skateboards (Lucas Lee was a skateboarder before becoming an actor) and the logo for his character's skateboard company
- Anna Kendrick: Coffee stains and wet mug marks (Stacey Pilgrim works at a coffee shop)
- Alison Pill: The words "one! two! three! four! (which Kim Pine typically yells to signal the start of a Sex Bob-Omb song) and the Sex-Bob-Omb logo
- Aubrey Plaza: Black squares (which are used to obscure Julie Powers' mouth whenever she curses)
- Brandon Routh: Bass guitars (Todd Ingram defeats Scott Pilgrim in a bass duel) and the number 3
- Jason Schwartzman: The three triangle symbol of Gideon's company and a pair of glasses
- Ellen Wong: A pair of knives similar to those she uses in the final fight.
- Kieran Culkin: A cell phone status bar (Wallace can text while sleeping)
- Johnny Simmons: Rectangles (mimicking the design on his shirt and his Nintendo DS
- Michael Cera: Bass Strings
- Mary Elizabeth Winestead: Three different shades of hair, denoting how many times her character changes hair color
- Brie Larson: Broken hearts denoting her role as a femme fatale
- Mark Webber: An acoustic guitar.
- Mae Whitman: Four X's denoting her position as evil ex number 4 and a razor blade denoting her razor whip