IMDb > Evenfall (2005) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Evenfall More at IMDbPro »

"Evenfall" is "Alias" meets "James Bond" with some kick-butt action

Author: director-76 from United States
14 April 2005

Director Keith Jodoin delivers a punch in "Evenfall": a short film with a lot of attitude! Our leading lady is a female James Bond (think "Alias") who is avenging her father's death and finding answers to why he was killed. If you like spies, intrigue, plotting and revenge, "Evenfall" delivers on all accounts. The action is exciting, real and well-choreographed. The acting is strong and believable. Behind the peaceful facade of the beautiful Eve, exists the patient, methodical schemer who will stop at nothing to get the revenge she so rightly deserves. The script is brilliant and well-written, and the directing is superb! "Evenfall" will have you grimacing with every punch that is thrown and cheering when our heroine shows her stuff. It is so good, you find yourself wanting more when the closing credits go up. The ending sets up perfectly for an "Evenfall 2" (which I'm hoping will show up sooner rather than later).

We premiered the film at the Sedona International Film Festival, and it played to rave reviews. It was an honor to have this in our lineup. I'd like to see an "Evenfall" of feature length! This looks like a film that has been done by a veteran filmmaker .... at Jodoin's age, he has a brilliant future ahead!

- Patrick Schweiss Director, Sedona International Film Festival Sedona, Arizona