IMDb > "Untold Stories of the ER" (2004) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Untold Stories of the ER" More at IMDbPro »

Absolutely Awful

Author: Leoni Jackson from Derby, England
21 May 2017

This is one of the most unrealistic, over the top, "classic American reality" meets the fabricated world of the teletubbies (that even as kids was as realistic as an episode of Jerry 'with the everyday midget fight and his final fake Farewell' Springer show). What is already a stressful, highly pressurized profession has then been insulted by being exploited and further dramatized, dismissing any real life patient experiences in favor of entertainment, ratings and money making! All medical professionals deserve their daily work to be recognized, but this to me is riding on the bandwagon of shows that already make light of the crap storm that these people have to deal with on a regular basis. #stopstrikesrecognisetheirworth

The Best Medical Show On TV

Author: Workin_Man from Nova Scotia
13 July 2006

I really like this show. I definitely prefer this show over Grey's Anatomy, House M.D. or E.R. My only reason is this. It's real. Well, in a way. It's based on true incidences. That would be a better way to explain it. Anyways, this show is very intriguing, and inspirational. The stories are usually full of suspense and sorrow. They really make you think, if I was in that situation, how would I react? Or if I was that doctor, what would I have done? I have been moved by this show on may occasions. It is just amazing how a TV show can make you think. They touch your heart in a way that you will never think possible. Thats what I like about this show. It makes you think. I find no other show on TV does except this one.

Untold Stories of the ER is the best medical show to ever come out on TV. The stories are great, the suspense is great, and the acting is okay. Its not great, but it's satisfactory. I really enjoy watching this show. It has changed my views on the world of medicine, and and the people who work inside it. It has inspired me to become a doctor myself. I have seen for myself the rewards of saving lives and it has inspired me to become a life saver myself.

I very much urge you to watch this show. It is very enjoyable to watch and I guarantee you that you will be moved and inspired like I was.

Amazing, Unique, and Wonderful!

Author: Jonas_fan11 from United States
25 January 2008

I find this show quite unique. It is not like any other medical shows on t.v. Like my sister is watching Grey's Anatomy right now, and it is good, but I would rather watch Untold Stories of the ER, than Grey's Anatomy. I love all of the stories in this show, they are very interesting and it has really opened my eyes to everything that doctors do. It has also helped me understand things that go on behind the scenes of emergency rooms. It has also helped me understand just how stressful a job like this could be. It definitely gets in depth, and shows how much a doctor of the ER has to go through. I would definitely suggest this show to very many people, especially ones that are planning on going into the medical field.

unbelievable stories

Author: actor_jay from United States
4 July 2005

forgot actor sanjay madhav who also appears on this show. i have seen the episodes and they are really interesting, unique stories. it's hard to believe those things happen, but i guess a lot of odd things happen in the ER that the general public doesn't know about. many doctors are really tested in trying to uncover illnesses that are not obvious on first inspection. i hope there will be another season. most of the show involves re-enactments. they are pretty good. we also get the storytelling from the actual physicians that handled the ER cases. each episode features 3 separate stories so there is some variety that really keep the viewer interested. i thought that these stories might be bored, but the dramatizations helped keep the stories entertaining.