IMDb > Angry and Moist: An Undead Chronicle (2004) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Great watch!

Author: swyatt01 from United Kingdom
10 March 2007

As a occasional fan of horror, I don't usually dig deep into the horror genre often, however talk of this short had been spreading through the film school. I felt compelled to see this urban myth for myself and I must say I rather enjoyed it! The production values are low, but like a lot of good horror this is excusable, the dialogue is quirky and well suited to the characters that speak them.

Overall the work is a an amalgom of passion and enthusiam that the Raynor takes pride in re-illustrating on screen for the audience to see. People should watch this piece of work and stop reading my dull review! Promising work from an up and coming Director. Look forward to seeing "Psychosis".

Pure class in a glass.

Author: Dude_from_Versus from Edinburgh, Scotland
29 January 2005

Angry and Moist: An Undead Chronicle is one of the funniest short films I've seen in ages. The script is great, the direction cool but it's the acting that makes the film great. All the principle actors have amazing comic timing (especially the religious people) and this is the reason I'll be watching the film over and over again.

But there's more to this flick than comedy. This is a horror film that kicks the crap out of a lot of the films released every month. This film is bloody and at times genuinely creepy. There's a scene in which I knew what was going to happen but filled my pants when it finished anyway. That's good film-making.