IMDb > Searching for David's Heart (2004) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Page 2 of 2:[1] [2]

Favorite Movie... EVER!!!

Author: SprWmn89 (SprWmn89@yahoo.com) from San Francisco, California
22 November 2004

I just have to say that everyone should see this movie. Not just for Ricky Ullman, but for the emotional drama. Besides the "Princess Bride" this is my next favorite movie. It deals with Darcy Deeton losing her brother on her 15th birthday and then a year later she and her friend Sam go find the person who received David's heart. It shows you how nice it is to have someone like Sam, and the emotions of how hard it was for the Deeton family to get over there lose... and Darcy's guilt. It is a great movie that also made me cry when they finally found the person.

*If anyone knows the songs they use in the movie please contact me at SprWmn89@yahoo.com... thanks!*

This Is Kinda Boring

Author: Mr_Sensitive from THAILAND, BANGKOK
21 February 2006

I don't really dig this movie that much. In fact I think it is below average. The story is badly written and the cinematographic suck. The only one that kept me watching is Danielle Panabaker.

That is my humble opinion on it. Anyway about the story, I think they make brother and sister way too close, so close that it doesn't seem like brother and sister. Also it is really brief especially the ending and what I see is nothing really happening much in the movie. I meant nothing major or standout. Furthermore, that "dub" "dub" sound from everywhere she hears make me think it is some kind of ghost movie, which is a mislead. Beside all of that the movie does provide with a very good acting.

Recommendation: Definitely Not A Guy Movie.

Rating: 5/10 (Grade: D+)