not just for sega- one of the classic NES games from my childhood

Author: MisterWhiplash from United States
6 August 2007

Though if you try to find it now it will only be as a collectible or as a used item on ebay, Bart vs the Space Mutants was one of those great, if fairly simple, RPG games from those early days of video games- make that before things went past 16 megabytes or whatever it was. The simple task of the game was for Bart to kill as many space mutants as possible, without getting killed off or losing some by way of the X-ray glasses Bart used. It was before the show became as sophisticated as it would some two or three years after the game first appeared, so the humor is a little on the crude side (maybe more than a little). But for kids it's a really cool trip in going through the motions of the game- if sometimes a bit difficult- and as a die-hard fan it's quite a alien-ridden treat.

One of the best Sega Genesis games I have ever played

Author: Grace Zeh (filmgirlgz@gmail.com) from Chantilly, Virginia, USA
19 July 2007

THE SIMPSONS: BART VS. THE SPACE MUTANTS, in my opinion, is one of the best Sega Genesis games I have ever played. Even though it's been awhile since I've had a Sega Genesis system and game, I enjoy it very much. In addition, even though I've never made it to the last level, I enjoy the game very much as well. When I have enough money to buy a Sega Genesis system and games, this is definitely one game that's going to be on my list. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that the people at Sega Genesis know how to keep video game fanatics entertained. Now, in conclusion, if you're a video game fanatic, this is definitely one you'll want to play and own.