IMDb > "Nasa mala klinika" (2004/I) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Nasa mala klinika" More at IMDbPro »

The best Slovenian show

Author: breenuh from Slovenia
19 April 2005

I watch this show every time it's on TV. It's so funny. The actors are really good and you can laugh all the time!! Đuro is really the best director! My favourite character is Dr. Muc. He is so funny, because he's so lost. He's always late to his job. Veso, the guard, is also very funny. He has all those special medicines and sometimes i feel like he's a better doctor than all the others. Ms Velepicka is the only serious person on the clinic and that's what makes her funny. I like nurse Franja's teeth, they're so huge and the funniest thing is that Debevc likes her face. I recommend this TV-series to everyone who has a little bit of sense of humor.

My review

Author: marusa-grunge-1 from Slovenia
18 January 2008

This show is just decent and not great!I respect it a 100 %!I hope you will watch it and i'm not pushing you.However i think the creators could have made the finale more interesting.Anyway the story is about some doctors in a clinic with a grumpy patient who has been there for a lot of time.This show is in Slovenian & in Croatian.It has 7 seasons and one documentary about the series which is quite boring and dull.It's the third Slovenian series.It has been can-celled in 2007.It's kinda like ER with comedians who are great actors & actresses.The comedy is in the simple fact that the doctors have all of these great misadventures.