IMDb > "Geraldo at Large" (2003) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Geraldo at Large" More at IMDbPro »"At Large with Geraldo Rivera" (original title)

Could be worse!

Author: mm-39 from Winnipeg
20 April 2011

In my opinion, At large is Fox's left leaning side of the news. Geraldo is Fox's balance approach where one views the other side's opinions. I was surprised to see that Geraldo is a Republican! Geraldo lets his opinion be known. Sometimes, Rivera gives too much bias to his reports just like Sean Hannity. The show can be too sensational. However, Geraldo does expose some much needed problems, and gives an opinion on what should be done. I wish Geraldo would give a little more time to see the other side's views. I get bored when I watch news without the in depth analyst of both sides. I give the show a six out of ten. The show is sometimes good, and other times not depending what "At Large" has on. I would like to see what Geraldo looks like without a moustache. Maybe, the big guy could shave it off for one show.

Good news magazine show

Author: Grace Zeh (filmgirlgz@gmail.com) from Chantilly, Virginia, USA
29 August 2008

"AT LARGE WITH GERALDO RIVERA," in my opinion, is a good news magazine show. I enjoyed seeing Geraldo Rivera as the main anchor. There are many reasons why I said that. Also, I liked Trace Gallagher as the main field anchor on this show. If you ask me, it seems that nobody stays with a TV show throughout its entire run anymore. Still, I enjoyed hearing about what's happening in the world. The only thing I didn't like hearing about was when someone had been murdered or gone missing. Now, in conclusion, if some network ever bring this show back, I highly recommend it to all you die-hard news magazine fans. You will really enjoy it.