The Fountain (2006)
- As Tomas the conquistador, Jackman was upright and forward-leaning to evoke an unstoppable nature.
- As the scientist, Jackman hunched his back to represent carrying a burden
- As the space traveler, Jackman practiced zen/yoga postures to represent resignation.
- each era is uses different shape designs: the past has triangular designs, the present has oblong designs and the future has circular designs
- the main colors in the film are gold (wealth and beauty, materialistic but hollow), white (truth and mortality), silver (space and stars), and green and red (nature, respectively life and death)
- Tom in all eras moves from darkness into the light throughout the film, representing his movement from darkness into light. Izzy is already covered in light in all her scenes.