IMDb > Cross Bronx (2004) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Cross Bronx More at IMDbPro »

Something for everyone

Author: dbotie (dbotie@proskauer.com) from New York, New York
9 August 2004

This is an excellent movie that showcases 4 new male talents. It'll make you laugh, cry, care, wonder and hope for a sequel. The acting is exceptional, look for all of these guys to be stars! Everyone will be talking about Nashawn Kearse one day very soon. The writing, directing, filming, this movie is the total package, the real deal. Everyone needs to see it. I've seen it at the Tribeca Film Festival and the Urbanworld Film Festival and I'll still go see it again and again. This movie really does have something for everyone. It'll make you remember what your dreams were.

What were your dreams? Did you have the courage to make them come true? Do you now? Will you ever? These guys will make you wish you were young again so you could follow your dreams.

great movie

Author: jiggaman789 from United States
1 July 2008

This movie is one of the best that I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of movies. The actors all have shown a variety of different ways to portray themselves, with humor, sadness and anger. This should definitely be shown in the movies for all to see. Great job to all you guys & gals & the director as well.I could watch this movie over and over again. My friends & I think that the acting, the directing are just so good. To view this movie only on DVD is a sin it should be shown in theaters across this nation so every can see for themselves and not just take my word. I must say this was a terrific film that deserves a lot more of what people are seeing theses days.